Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
    Stinks that NW’s 1st AA TB since X bailed after 2 years. Wonder if 7-4, no PO’s & the current OC had much to do with his decision.
    Any word where he’s going?
    I doubt the OC had much to do with it since his entire offense was about giving him the ball.

More than anything, I think this is just how D2 works now.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I doubt the OC had much to do with it since his entire offense was about giving him the ball.

More than anything, I think this is just how D2 works now.
      Given NW’s passing woes, maybe JH needed more carries😎

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
        Stinks that NW’s 1st AA TB since X bailed after 2 years. Wonder if 7-4, no PO’s & the current OC had much to do with his decision.
        Any word where he’s going?
        TBH, probably the record and no PO probably had a bit to do with it, especially over the course of several years. Baller like him wants to win now, not never.

Comment

Originally posted by lleachieshusband View Post

TBH, probably the record and no PO probably had a bit to do with it, especially over the course of several years. Baller like him wants to win now, not never.
          Nah, baller likes that wants to move up and maybe get a bag. Doesn't matter about the playoffs anymore.

Comment

Some people it matters, Kellon simoncic transferred to Kstate as graduate student walk-on to be out of Washburn.

Comment

QB Reagan Jones is transferring from Missouri Western to UNK.

Comment

Originally posted by loper legionnaire View Post
                Did he graduate, or will he sit for a year?

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Did he graduate, or will he sit for a year?
                  Grad transfer

Comment

Is that a game changer for the Loafers?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Is that a game changer for the Loafers?
                      He's a good addition. A better fit for the current version of the offense than Davis or Johnson. Game changer? Not sure I'm ready to say that right now. But some welcome off-season news to add someone with MIAA starting experience.

Comment

College Football Transfer Portal Tracker | College Football Network here is a portal tracker that has some MIAA teams on it.

Comment

He's a good addition. A better fit for the current version of the offense than Davis or Johnson. Game changer? Not sure I'm ready to say that right now. But some welcome off-season news to add someone with MIAA starting experience.
                          I thought Jones was ok. Led the team in rushing his year as a starter. This year he handled the role of goal line quarterback well, both running and throwing. I don’t know what kind of locker room guy he is, but at least on the sidelines he seemed engaged and positive despite spending most of the time on the bench.

Comment

Jones threw for 244 yards and rushed for 102 when Missouri Western played Lopers in 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

I thought Jones was ok. Led the team in rushing his year as a starter. This year he handled the role of goal line quarterback well, both running and throwing. I don’t know what kind of locker room guy he is, but at least on the sidelines he seemed engaged and positive despite spending most of the time on the bench.
                              He was a great runner. The former staff kind of missed the boat on developing him into more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                                Our change of pace QB entered this afternoon.

I assume you're referring to Pennington. Dodson, the senior starter, graduates so why would Pennington transfer?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X