Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MIAA Non-Conference, Week 0, NEW OPPONENTS FOR ONCE!!!!

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OICfootball View Post

NSU already had a weak 10 team in 2025. I’d guess they can plug and play teams based on availability.
    Well, they're building their 2025 schedule still, their first in the GLVC. NSU hasn't released their 2024, since MC was on the 2025 schedule. I figured it would be a 2025 and 2026 home and home, not 2024 and 2025. Guessing Pitt found someone for week 10 this year, for them to not have to play NSU week 10, 2024

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

Well, they're building their 2025 schedule still, their first in the GLVC. NSU hasn't released their 2024, since MC was on the 2025 schedule. I figured it would be a 2025 and 2026 home and home, not 2024 and 2025. Guessing Pitt found someone for week 10 this year, for them to not have to play NSU week 10, 2024
      I think pitt found a week 4 this year, since they posted week 4 as the only one they were looking to fill.

Comment

• I wonder if it's Davenport vs Pitt in wk 4?

Comment

• Well I hate to lose the Pitt State game but and it's actually a pretty affordable game for both cuz it's not much of a trip. But it helps both schools. I've gone to two Pitt State games at Pitt both times were family nite. Had a great time and felt welcome there

Comment

• Originally posted by the Northeasterner View Post
            Well I hate to lose the Pitt State game but and it's actually a pretty affordable game for both cuz it's not much of a trip. But it helps both schools. I've gone to two Pitt State games at Pitt both times were family nite. Had a great time and felt welcome there
            Yeah, but Miss. College gives NSU a better chance to win. They are definitely lining up games they have a shot in. Good for them.

Except that Lincoln Calif game. I hate to see NSU contributing to that money laundering scheme.

Comment

Well I hate to lose the Pitt State game but and it's actually a pretty affordable game for both cuz it's not much of a trip. But it helps both schools. I've gone to two Pitt State games at Pitt both times were family nite. Had a great time and felt welcome there
              Affordable sure. But it is a series that NSU hasn’t won a game in since the 1960s. They’d better off playing Southern instead.

Comment

Once the argument about affordability comes out, then the program has reached rock bottom.

Its not very far, but is still a hotel stay and meals that would be paid.

Comment

• Any word on whether NW is looking into replacing NSU with a new opponent 10/25 or 11/02?
                  Last edited by NWFanatic; 02-23-2024, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• 8/29 mowest. 9/5 ucm 9/21 fhsu 9/28moso 10/5 emporia 10/12 Lincoln Nov 9 Mississippi college So far this is all I found for 24 schedule so far

Comment

• And our homecoming is Oct 26th but no confirmation on opponent

Comment

8/29 mowest. 9/5 ucm 9/21 fhsu 9/28moso 10/5 emporia 10/12 Lincoln Nov 9 Mississippi college So far this is all I found for 24 schedule so far
                        Going by the MIAA schedule, UCO is on 10/19, Washburn is 11/16. Seems to be Northwest is the lone question mark.

Comment

• Originally posted by OICfootball View Post

Going by the MIAA schedule, UCO is on 10/19, Washburn is 11/16. Seems to be Northwest is the lone question mark.
                          MSU Mankato is scheduled to play NWMSU on 8-29

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

MSU Mankato is scheduled to play NWMSU on 8-29
                            That made up for Lincoln leaving. The question mark he was talking about was whether NSU and NW will play one another, or if they both found replacement games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

That made up for Lincoln leaving. The question mark he was talking about was whether NSU and NW will play one another, or if they both found replacement games.
                              Right Pred-I’m hoping NW can drop NSU and find a new opponent for 10/25 or 11/02. I’d rather see NW have an away game with a new opponent than a home game vs NSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post

Right Pred-I’m hoping NW can drop NSU and find a new opponent for 10/25 or 11/02. I’d rather see NW have an away game with a new opponent than a home game vs NSU.
                                I'm the same way. Just tired of seeing the same teams over and over.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X