Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MIAA Non-Conference, Week 0, NEW OPPONENTS FOR ONCE!!!!

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlexTheHAMMER View Post

Teams that have yet to announce their 2024 schedule (as of 2/14)

Central Oklahoma
    Central Missouri
    Northeastern State
    Emporia State
    Fort Hays
    Pitt as well. Even had a post that what the local stations reported was not accurate.

Comment

• Gotcha, was running on the KOAM post as a complete schedule

Comment

• Looks like Northwest is looking for a 2024 game, one date is Nov. 2 against Northeastern.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexTheHAMMER View Post
          Gotcha, was running on the KOAM post as a complete schedule
          Yeah same here. It sounds like NSU is trying to get out of as many MIAA games as they can. Addition by subtraction.

Comment

• As more week 0 games happen, it opens up possibilities for more openings in other weeks.

Comment

• UNK just announced they will be playing a spring scrimmage against Concordia St. Paul on April 13th at Lewis Central HS in Council Bluffs, IA.

Comment

• I have to say, UNK is taking full advantage of non-silo freedom and new rules. Good for them.

Comment

• I doubt they pick up me unless they just have too. Nsu needs wins .wins equal support. Support means money. Money means more wins. This team is loaded with juniors and sophomores. Rumor is the coach brought his juco QB with him. They have 6 games in 25 and two in 26 already scheduled. And the 25 games look decent. I would be surprised if they stop playing moso. That's a cheap game for both sides to operate. After that no telling who they will or don't play .

Comment

• NSU is playing Mississippi College on November 9, the date when they otherwise would've played Pittsburg State.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
                      NSU is playing Mississippi College on November 9, the date when they otherwise would've played Pittsburg State.
                      That's actually great news. That's the week NSU was supposed to play Pitt. NSU can't jyst tell an miaa team to pound sand, per their agreement with the conf.

That means either Pitt found a game, or NSU will play Pitt week 4 and give them a week 10 bye.
                      Last edited by Predatory Primates; 02-21-2024, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• Looks like NSU already had a week 4 game, so Pitt must have found a game.

Comment

• Looks like Northern Mich and McKendree are open week 4.
                          I hope it's not nmu.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
                            NSU is playing Mississippi College on November 9, the date when they otherwise would've played Pittsburg State.
                            OOOOOO. How'd you figure that out? I thought itd be a home and home with MC, but they are scheduled the previous week in 2025.

Comment

• Nevermind, Twitter. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

OOOOOO. How'd you figure that out? I thought itd be a home and home with MC, but they are scheduled the previous week in 2025.
                                NSU already had a week 10 team in 2025. I’d guess they can plug and play teams based on availability.
                                Last edited by OICfootball; 02-22-2024, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X