Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MIAA Non-Conference, Week 0, NEW OPPONENTS FOR ONCE!!!!

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jayhawk Juco Guy View Post
    Per the Defend the Fort podcast, Coach Brown said FHSU is playing Angelo St in week 0.

https://hayspost.com/posts/550f81f9-...e-122814820fd5 (33:30 minute mark)
    Should be a good SOS booster compared to Lincoln.

Comment

Be on the lookout for UNK vs. Chadron next season.

Comment

Originally posted by OICfootball View Post
        Be on the lookout for UNK vs. Chadron next season.
        I've heard that rumor as well. Would appear that UNK got out of NE'stern State

Comment

Originally posted by AlexTheHAMMER View Post

I've heard that rumor as well. Would appear that UNK got out of NE'stern State
          Yep. NSU is no longer listed on the schedule. Thursday, Aug. 29 is now listed as a road game with opponent TBA.

Comment

I think that is a good call. That unk to NSU trip was worst one in miss. No direct route. I hope you all get to play chadron. That would be good for all involved

Comment

Just saw that Missouri Southern will be at Midwestern State in Week 0.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

I do not foresee the bye week changing for Pitt, week 4. Unless, somehow, they get NSU off the schedule. Does also does not seem likely.
                I'd be shocked if Pitt plays NSU in 2024.

Comment

They have to unless something opens up week 10 and NSU finds someone.

Comment

They have to unless something opens up week 10 and NSU finds someone.
                    They could play in week 4 and release NSU to get a bye before playing Northwest.

Comment

They could play in week 4 and release NSU to get a bye before playing Northwest.
                      I’m sure NSU would rather have a full schedule than more than 1 bye.

Comment

I’m sure NSU would rather have a full schedule than more than 1 bye.
                        With week 0 you dont need to replace NSU directly on week 10. Pitt could fill their schedule on week 4.

NSU would play someone else week 10 or week 6 to fill it's 11 game schedule. I'd assume their bye week is 2 with Kearney dropping them.

Comment

With week 0 you dont need to replace NSU directly on week 10. Pitt could fill their schedule on week 4.

NSU would play someone else week 10 or week 6 to fill it's 11 game schedule. I'd assume their bye week is 2 with Kearney dropping them.
                          They already had 1 bye week. The agreement with NSU is that both schools have to agree to not have that game. So it’s probably okay to assume that NSU filled their week 2 game against UNK. So even if Pitt could schedule someone week 4, NSU would still have to find a week 10 opponent or a week 6 opponent. Lot of moving parts, not impossible, but I don’t think likely.

Comment

Maybe if they could get a home game in week 10 or week 6 would they agree to let us off the hook and fill week 4.

Comment

Pitt would have to get another home game and NSU would have to find a game the same week. Not impossible, but a tough ask.

Comment

They already had 1 bye week. The agreement with NSU is that both schools have to agree to not have that game. So it’s probably okay to assume that NSU filled their week 2 game against UNK. So even if Pitt could schedule someone week 4, NSU would still have to find a week 10 opponent or a week 6 opponent. Lot of moving parts, not impossible, but I don’t think likely.
                                Pitt was looking for a week 0 and 4 game on this page. I'd assume they already might have agreed on something. We already know who week 0 is.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X