Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MIAA Non-Conference, Week 0, NEW OPPONENTS FOR ONCE!!!!

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pitt's Twitter is teasing some kind of press release for this afternoon.

Comment

It's official.

https://twitter.com/PittStGorillas/s...90iqlBzFA&s=19

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
        Is it true that NW passed up a chance to play GVSU last fall and played LU instead?
        Didn't want to take an L there to jeopardize their playoff fantasy.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
          Congratulations on your upcoming loss...

Comment

Love seeing this. Week 0 blowing up..

Comment

Good luck to Pitt-it’ll be nice to see FSU play a MIAA team on the road for the 1st time since the ‘16 semis

Comment

Pitt/Ferris is huge. If the MIAA wants to tout themselves as the "SEC of Division 2" this is where they earn that namesake.

Comment

Only way for NW to top that is to offer to play @ Harding in week 0!

Comment

Only way for NW to top that is to offer to play @ Harding in week 0!
                    So many GAC fans would love to see that. I've gotten excited and jealous hearing these games get announced. It seems the MIAA and the NSIC has already been re-energized simply by scheduling an OOC game. The GAC needs to join the fun; it's a little more work and a little more costs but the benefits would be big especially in recruiting.

Comment

I suspect southern takes a competitive opponent for week 0. Maybe a GLIAC school, maybe even a GSC school like voldosta or delta state. We lost some production but the OL stays strong and our QB can slang it. Glades has something to prove his senior year and I expect him to have a stand out last ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech Boys View Post

So many GAC fans would love to see that. I've gotten excited and jealous hearing these games get announced. It seems the MIAA and the NSIC has already been re-energized simply by scheduling an OOC game. The GAC needs to join the fun; it's a little more work and a little more costs but the benefits would be big especially in recruiting.
                        I would love to see it too but until a team leaves the GAC it ain’t going to happen.

Comment

Any word on the street about NW finding a week 0 game or a replacement for LU/NSU? It should be easier to find a non-con game with their recent struggles

Comment

Any word on the street about NW finding a week 0 game or a replacement for LU/NSU? It should be easier to find a non-con game with their recent struggles
                            The NSIC forum has been saying that NW is facing Minnesota State Week 0

Comment

Originally posted by Finchwidget View Post

The NSIC forum has been saying that NW is facing Minnesota State Week 0
                              That would be awesome.

Comment

rock & roll.
                                Go Bearcats!
                                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X