Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WT New Stadium

I wonder if this is why we built our new bathrooms so far away from the stadium.:confused:

Comment

• Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
      I wonder if this is why we built our new bathrooms so far away from the stadium.:confused:

Comment

WT will have it's official Buffalo Stadium groundbreaking ceremony May 11th.

A fundraising campaign to finish out the Bain center, adjacent to the new stadium, will be rolled out soon (I've already received phone calls from the company doing the initial alum/fan contacts). I think we need about 4/5 million to finish it out in a absolutely top notch first class way. The dressing rooms, training rooms, film rooms, meeting rooms, coaches offices, Hall of Champions room, will be for several sports, not just football. There will be a large enclosed runway leading from the facility to Buffalo Stadium that the football team will pass through on game day. The walls will be decorated with trophies and professional graphics highlighting great WT players and games from the past. That should be pretty cool.

Comment

So if you have to hire Uber to get you to a head, does Uber then have to be in compliance with ADA? If you pee your pants does that then trigger a lawsuit?

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

A fundraising campaign to finish out the Bain center, adjacent to the new stadium, will be rolled out soon (I've already received phone calls from the company doing the initial alum/fan contacts). I think we need about 4/5 million to finish it out in a absolutely top notch first class way. The dressing rooms, training rooms, film rooms, meeting rooms, coaches offices, Hall of Champions room, will be for several sports, not just football. There will be a large enclosed runway leading from the facility to Buffalo Stadium that the football team will pass through on game day. The walls will be decorated with trophies and professional graphics highlighting great WT players and games from the past. That should be pretty cool.
            Just cut 'em a check, Boss. ;)

Sounds like it will be very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
              Just cut 'em a check, Boss. ;)

Sounds like it will be very nice.
              It'll have to be a small check. I've had a lot of new equipment to buy; 3 Subway drive thru interactive kiosks, lot's of equipment replacement, and a store remodel in the past couple of months. You'd be shocked at how much it all cost. :crying:

And, yes, it's going to be a top notch complex when it's all finished.

Comment

Lets's Just get Happy State Bank or First United Bank to finish out the fundraising and name it the Happy State Bank Hall of Champions .. Has a nice ring to it !

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

Any idea on the updated sketches for the stadium plans? I guess it may be awhile before those are public?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
                    Any idea on the updated sketches for the stadium plans? I guess it may be awhile before those are public?

Comment

Awesome, I appreciate it. I went through the agenda and attachments of the A&M meeting hoping for a sketch but no such luck

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
                        Awesome, I appreciate it. I went through the agenda and attachments of the A&M meeting hoping for a sketch but no such luck
                        It was rolled out last Wed at a dinner at Amarillo Country Club. I couldn't make it, but will see it all on the 11th.

Comment

Interview with McBroom on a local sports podcast about the new stadium and future of WT athletics.
                          https://m.soundcloud.com/thepresspass/mcbroom

Gives good information about the planning and overall idea of the stadium.

Comment

After listening to the podcast it had some good information. The new stadium suites location I thought was especially interesting. Sounds like WT won't have a cookie cutter stadium after all.

24:45 into the podcast

Comment

Originally posted by BuffTough View Post
                              Interview with McBroom on a local sports podcast about the new stadium and future of WT athletics.
                              https://m.soundcloud.com/thepresspass/mcbroom

Gives good information about the planning and overall idea of the stadium.
                              I enjoyed listening to the interview with AD McBroom & Kale Steed. Wish the AD & WT Buffs success with the upcoming season.

Comment

McBroom stated in the podcast that initially the permanent seating will land between 8,500 - 9,000. This does not include seating on the south berm which will hold 1,500.
                                Last edited by WT_ALUM08; 05-04-2018, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X