Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WT New Stadium

Originally posted by BuffTough View Post
    So back to the stadium. What happened to the whole other building on the east side of the stadium? Was supposed to house an apparel shop and a giant outdoor video screen for tailgating. Just seems to be a completely different stadium than what was sold to the students and alumni.

I really like the new design just wondering what happened to the rest of it.
    This rendering is way outdated. I saw the complete 3D video presentation today at a luncheon at the Prez's house. It looks great. Well thought out. Dr. Wendler said the LSC commissioner stated that Buffalo Stadium will be the finest stadium in all D2 hands down. I believe all the lux boxes have been sold. The next best seating is the Club seating which gives you access to the Buffalo Club area just under the press box and above the lux boxes. Visitors will be relegated to a sliver of searing on the very NE end of the east stands.

Comment

I get what your saying. I just mean in the new renders that building is completely gone. Was supposed to be one of the big selling points. Overall I do like the new design tons better.

Comment

Nvm
        Last edited by ASUPops; 05-12-2018, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Any additional new renderings besides the one new image released?

Comment

I saw a few new ones this weekend. I have not been privy to the video though. From what I understand they are releasing the video in a few weeks.

From the concept art I saw it seems like Buffalo Stadium will rival top d2 stadiums and many FCS stadiums

Comment

I drove by the stadium site today. A crew was pulling up the field turf on the softball field and adjacent area. I imagine it will be used on one of the two new softball/intramural fields. More heavy equipment was on location. It looked like they are close to removing the soccer lorckerrooms. Lots of activity.

Comment

Three weeks since my last post. The stadium site is a beehive of activity. I went by the new downtown minor league ballpark in Amarillo, being built by the same contractor. The hole in the ground, exactly the same depth as will be Buffalo Stadium's, is pretty amazing. That's a lot of dirt that's been removed. Pretty deep, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                  Three weeks since my last post. The stadium site is a beehive of activity. I went by the new downtown minor league ballpark in Amarillo, being built by the same contractor. The hole in the ground, exactly the same depth as will be Buffalo Stadium's, is pretty amazing. That's a lot of dirt that's been removed. Pretty deep, IMO.
                  Why have they delayed the fundraising and released the latest renderings? I have seen zero information on either.

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post
                    Why have they delayed the fundraising and released the latest renderings? I have seen zero information on either.

Comment

Chip, I appreciate your passion and support for WT. You don't do the dirty-rotten-stinkin'-thinkin' thing that so many others do. Sir, keep it up!

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol I like how you can see the new AG building in the background

Comment

Beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Are those metal stands??

What are they spending $38M on???

Comment

Where will the Wagon Wheel be set for that game, or are we just not going to take it out of Greyhound Arena anymore?

Why go to the trouble of taking it down and putting it back up again?
                                I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X