Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, they got the light poles up!

Comment

• Last edited by chivas_gold; 03-26-2019, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• Re: WT New Stadium

Any new photos? I tried to see it as we drove by for sweet 16 but we were in a hurry to get there so we did not stop. Then when it was time to leave it was already dark and was hard to see.

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Looks like they are even ahead of schedule.

Comment

With the construction of the Baseball park in Amarillo complete, I would think the pace at our
              field would increase. With daylight saving time and the lights being up they could work 24/7 if needed.
              The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

https://twitter.com/WTAMU_Sed/status...440034304?s=09

Comment

Link not working - use smoke

Comment

Season ticket sales begin May 1st.

Comment

Way different than what I was expecting. I've only seen the renderings on the website so I didn't have too many pictures to go off of but I thought the press box was one large tower. Looks like most of it will be 2nd and 3rd story with a big entry way on ground level to the stands and suites.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
                        Way different than what I was expecting. I've only seen the renderings on the website so I didn't have too many pictures to go off of but I thought the press box was one large tower. Looks like most of it will be 2nd and 3rd story with a big entry way on ground level to the stands and suites.
                        The ground level seating is at the entry level to the stadium & the playing field is several feet below. The next level up is the Suite level which will be enclosed within separate sections having glass in front for viewing. Above the Suite level is the Club level which will be accessible by elevator & credentials - take the elevator up to the Club & then exit out to the 5 seating sections. Above the Club level is a huge Press Box including all security & operations of the stadium. Above the Press Box will be the area manned for filming & related - understand tethering is required to be there (was up there today & understand why).

Comment

Originally posted by ras619 View Post
                          The ground level seating is at the entry level to the stadium & the playing field is several feet below. The next level up is the Suite level which will be enclosed within separate sections having glass in front for viewing. Above the Suite level is the Club level which will be accessible by elevator & credentials - take the elevator up to the Club & then exit out to the 5 seating sections. Above the Club level is a huge Press Box including all security & operations of the stadium. Above the Press Box will be the area manned for filming & related - understand tethering is required to be there (was up there today & understand why).
                          Thanks for the info, I'm anxious to be able to tour the facility.

Comment

The live cam shows quite a bit of progress this week. Starting to look like a stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                              The live cam shows quite a bit of progress this week. Starting to look like a stadium.
                              It seems like they have so much left to do, I don't see how it is going to be ready on time.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
                                It seems like they have so much left to do, I don't see how it is going to be ready on time.
                                Lights are up, They can work 24/7 if needed

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X