Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WT New Stadium

They finally adding the second level of bleaches on the west side

PS as today 5/30/2019. There only 100 more days for kick off. (Sept 7)
    I think is going to be close call, but the stadium is going to be ready.
    Last edited by chivas_gold; 05-30-2019, 11:11 AM.

Comment

http://wtamu.edu/jon-mark-beilue-a-m...xperience.aspx

Comment

Check out the live stadium cam. Upper deck club level and reserved chair back seating on the west side/pressbox is proceeding nicely. Starting to look like a stadium.

Comment

I just drove by the stadium. The lights are on tonight. Wow!!! Anyone who attended a game at Kimbrough will be amazed. Buffalo Stadium is aglow with light. It's like a solar flare hit Canyon! Going to be great to watch a game with real lighting!

The live stadium cam confirms it. What an explosion of brightness!

West side upper deck stands just about completed.
          Last edited by BuffaloChip; 06-04-2019, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Stadium stands should be finished in a few days. Poles for the scoreboard are being installed today. Coming along well.

Comment

https://flic.kr/p/2gagFtH
              Pictures of the progress on the new stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by chivas_gold View Post
                These photos are over a week old. Much progress since then. I drove thru the stadium about an hour ago.

Comment

Originally posted by chivas_gold View Post
                  where will players enter?

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                    These photos are over a week old. Much progress since then. I drove thru the stadium about an hour ago.
                    https://twitter.com/coach_hunterh/st...099042304?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                      where will players enter?
                      Down the alley to the left of the scoreboard. The NW part of the stadium. The Bain Center athletic dressing room complex is just outside the northwest entrance. If you look ate the live cam, it's the cut that stands out on the left center. To the right you can see the 3 scoreboard poles with visitors dressing rooms behind the poles and the cutout where Buffs will enter the stadium. Back behind the cut out and to the left (a bit north west) of the stadium is the Bain Center.
                      Last edited by BuffaloChip; 06-08-2019, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Down the alley to the left of the scoreboard. The NW part of the stadium. The Bain Center athletic dressing room complex is just outside the northwest entrance. If you look ate the live cam, it's the cut that stands out on the left center. To the right you can see the 3 scoreboard poles with visitors dressing rooms behind the poles and the cutout where Buffs will enter the stadium. Back behind the cut out and to the left (a bit north west) of the stadium is the Bain Center.
                        WT players will enter through the tunnel on the NW corner & the visiting team will enter through the NE corner of the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by ras619 View Post
                          WT players will enter through the tunnel on the NW corner & the visiting team will enter through the NE corner of the stadium.
                          How will vistors enter.....I dont see a entrance on the pics?

How far are the players walking....that tunnel looks a "mile long"....haha

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                            How will vistors enter.....I dont see a entrance on the pics?

How far are the players walking....that tunnel looks a "mile long"....haha
                            Check out the renditions. There are good pics of the entrances for visitors. The WT players have a short walk.

Visiting teams are routed out back past the FB practice field, thru the baseball stadium parking lot, and past a tour of the the Presiden'ts home before heading back to the stadium and entering thru the NE tunnel. About 1.4 miles. The visiting players and coaches will have an opportunity to purchase Buff gear and memorabilia along the way at convenient locations.
                            Last edited by BuffaloChip; 06-09-2019, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ras619 View Post
                              I couldn't pull the word tunnel out of my mind. Ha!

Comment

I couldn't pull the word tunnel out of my mind. Ha!
                                They poured one section of the concrete for the bus parking behind the dressing rooms & have the east section next to the scoreboard ready for rebar & then concrete. Today they also had to re-grade the field all the way around the outer edge due to the large downpour this week - hope they get it in gear and cover that field soonest.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X