Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WT New Stadium

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
    Check out the renditions. There are good pics of the entrances for visitors. The WT players have a short walk.

Visiting teams are routed out back past the FB practice field, thru the baseball stadium parking lot, and past a tour of the the Presiden'ts home before heading back to the stadium and entering thru the NE tunnel. About 1.4 miles. The visiting players and coaches will have an opportunity to purchase Buff memorabilia along the way at convenient locations.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA Chip!!!! Made me spit out my drink!!! :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by ras619 View Post
      They poured one section of the concrete for the bus parking behind the dressing rooms & have the east section next to the scoreboard ready for rebar & then concrete. Today they also had to re-grade the field all the way around the outer edge due to the large downpour this week - hope they get it in gear and cover that field soonest.
      Are they still on schedule? Seems like they pick up steam then hit a lull for a few days.

Comment

Check out the renditions. There are good pics of the entrances for visitors. The WT players have a short walk.

Visiting teams are routed out back past the FB practice field, thru the baseball stadium parking lot, and past a tour of the the Presiden'ts home before heading back to the stadium and entering thru the NE tunnel. About 1.4 miles. The visiting players and coaches will have an opportunity to purchase Buff gear and memorabilia along the way at convenient locations.
        That is brilliant marketing ingenuity. Certainly better than having the visiting team using the dressing room up the road at Kimbrough, unless it has already been demolished.

Comment

Visiting teams are routed out back past the FB practice field, thru the baseball stadium parking lot, and past a tour of the the Presiden'ts home before heading back to the stadium and entering thru the NE tunnel. About 1.4 miles. The visiting players and coaches will have an opportunity to purchase Buff gear and memorabilia along the way at convenient locations.
          I heard they just got the change order approved for the moving walkways from the Buffalo locker room to the bench area!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Whitfield View Post
            That is brilliant marketing ingenuity. Certainly better than having the visiting team using the dressing room up the road at Kimbrough, unless it has already been demolished.
            That was considered and rejected. The only thing being brought from Kimbrough, besides the white buffalo, are the port-a-potties. They'll be installed (without doors) just outside the visitor's dressing room. Remind the visiting team managers to bring tp.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
              Are they still on schedule? Seems like they pick up steam then hit a lull for a few days.

Comment

Not about the stadium but I saw the soccer field is currently getting new turf. Went for a walk with my oldest son a couple nights ago and they we're pulling up the old turf. I wonder if it's the same vendor as the football field

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
                  Not about the stadium but I saw the soccer field is currently getting new turf. Went for a walk with my oldest son a couple nights ago and they we're pulling up the old turf. I wonder if it's the same vendor as the football field
                  I found this in Twitter
                  https://twitter.com/defisher62/statu...398783488?s=21

And also this https://twitter.com/defisher62/statu...875101696?s=21

Comment

Hellas is a real good vendor

Comment

I tell you, beyond a shadow of a doubt, Matrix Turf & CushDrain is absolutely the BEST there is.

I mean to h3ll with how the stadium looks. Who cares... .because you will have the best field there is.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                        I tell you, beyond a shadow of a doubt, Matrix Turf & CushDrain is absolutely the BEST there is.

I mean to h3ll with how the stadium looks. Who cares... .because you will have the best field there is.
                        I know nothing about field turf so I wondered if there was a little smoke blowing going on. You know how it is, any time a school gets something new it's the "best in the business"
                        I'm glad to hear it will be a quality product. I was out last night and walked around the stadium perimeter. I'd prefer to have the concrete upper deck on both sides, but I get the cost. The upper level definitely feels very close to the field and should create a good environment if the team is good and the fans are into it

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

If you say it's the best, hope that's what FB is getting.

Comment

Those are for the football field...looks like soccer is a little different

Comment

Take a look......

http://www.matrix-turf.com/

Comment

Looks like some stadium seating has been delivered. Sitting in boxes on the stands, which are finished. It looks like the seating will begin being installed next week. The scoreboard supports are being finished. Poles for fencing the south side of the stadium are installed. Had 3 concrete trucks hanging around yesterday afternoon (I don't know for what). Barring something catastrophic weatherwise, I'd bet we're going to make it on time.

When finished, the reditions will look lame compared to the real McCoy. If our football team can play as well as their digs will look, Buff FB will be top echelon.

If not, it'll be like the Clampetts living in a Beverly Hills mansion.
                                Last edited by BuffaloChip; 06-15-2019, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X