Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OT: Softball

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
    I watched online. Pitcher Lair had a shaky first two innings before settling down.
    Starkey should have pitched. Huggins should have started.

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
    Sounds like they are on a slump and deserve to go home
    They lack the eye of the tiger. The team has finished poorly the last 3 years. 2 years ago under the previous coach we lost to TWU 3-0 after stomping them repeatedly during the season. Last year the seniors were thinking about graduating instead of beating ASU, which admittedly was very difficult.

Speaking of ASU, congratulations on the win yesterday. Even in a down year you won more games than WT.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
      Starkey should have pitched. Huggins should have started.

They lack the eye of the tiger. The team has finished poorly the last 3 years. 2 years ago under the previous coach we lost to TWU 3-0 after stomping them repeatedly during the season. Last year the seniors were thinking about graduating instead of beating ASU, which admittedly was very difficult.

Speaking of ASU, congratulations on the win yesterday. Even in a down year you won more games than WT.
      What I've heard: the girls are having fun and enjoy playing for Abrams more than they did for coach K. That has not translated into more wins. The Lady Buffs have gone from dominating the LSC to maybe not making the NCAA tournament. A big drop. What's changed? The HC.

Is our AD okay with mediocrity and an also-ran program?

Comment

Looks like great weather the rest of the way to get this tourney in.

Comment

What I've heard: the girls are having fun and enjoy playing for Abrams more than they did for coach K. That has not translated into more wins. The Lady Buffs have gone from dominating the LSC to maybe not making the NCAA tournament. A big drop. What's changed? The HC.

Is our AD okay with mediocrity and an also-ran program?
          Good points on softball.

Regarding the AD, how.good has the football team been since he fired Carthel? Also -ran would be generous, but at least you will get a better view of Houghtaling this year.:laugh:

Comment

Good points on softball.

Regarding the AD, how.good has the football team been since he fired Carthel? Also -ran would be generous, but at least you will get a better view of Houghtaling this year.:laugh:

Comment

Good points on softball.

I'm pulling for the Gerber kid.

And yes, I'll have a great view. 45 yard line. Top row Club seats right by the Buffalo Club hospitality suite. 18 weeks from today, 126 days, game 1 in our new stadium!

I just hope the product on the field justifies the investment and commitment in 4 seats at that level. :bulgy-eyes:
              Last edited by BuffaloChip; 05-04-2019, 02:31 PM.

Comment

I'm pulling for the Gerber kid.

And yes, I'll have a great view. 45 yard line. Top row Club seats right by the Buffalo Club hospitality suite. 18 weeks from today, 126 days, game 1 in our new stadium!

I just hope the product on the field justifies the investment and commitment in 4 seats at that level. :bulgy-eyes:
                Me too on Gerber. I'll have to take your word on whether the stadium is worth the big bucks. I'll be watching from home.

Comment

Me too on Gerber. I'll have to take your word on whether the stadium is worth the big bucks. I'll be watching from home.
                  Once I realized the donations were per seat I was out, haha. I'm not paying that much at this point in my life with kids in daycare

Comment

Any updates on the tournament and potential regional standings

Comment

TAMUK vs Commerce for tourney championship at 7PM.

Comment

Currently 1-1, bottom 3rd.

Comment

Kingsville beats Commerce 3-1 for the LSC tournament championship. Kingsville & Commerce will likely host first round games with Kingsville hosting the super regional. Selection show is Monday at 9am.

Comment

Once I realized the donations were per seat I was out, haha. I'm not paying that much at this point in my life with kids in daycare
                            Smart and reasonable choice. Us old farts don't have those expenses.

Comment

Lady Buffs make the playoffs.

https://gobuffsgo.com/news/2019/5/6/...-regional.aspx

Comment

Bad draw, seems like Mesa is usually pretty good

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X