Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OT: Softball

[QUOTE=WT_TKW;2382340]Wow, I am not sure what you mean about "raking" but I see Cameron also took the second game 6-5.

Cameron is a scary team. In our championship year we led them 8-0. They won 9-8. Who did they defeat? Rita Hokianga, Hannah Newcomb, and Tori Bayer, three of our best pitchers ever. I believe they got all 9 runs in the final inning.

Great season for Commerce![/QUOTE

"Raking" is a baseball term for hitting very well. Cameron took the 2nd game on a 2 out walk off home run in the bottom of the 7th. Very high level softball played by both teams. Cameron can beat anyone in the country. They hit line drives all over the field all day today. Best performance I've seen against our pitchers in 2 years.

The future is bright in Commerce. We only lose our centerfielder, first baseman, back up left fielder, and #2 pitcher. Outstanding young core will be back next year and back at the top of the conference, competing for the title and looking to take the next step in the ncaa tourney.
    Last edited by JakeTAMUC; 05-11-2019, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Congrats to the Lady Javs for moving on to the next round. The gals did win the regular season series against Cameron in early March up in Lawton, but in the playoffs anything can and will happen. Hopefully the weather will be much better later this week. It's time to dry out and turn on the summer heat.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
        Congrats to the Lady Javs for moving on to the next round. The gals did win the regular season series against Cameron in early March up in Lawton, but in the playoffs anything can and will happen. Hopefully the weather will be much better later this week. It's time to dry out and turn on the summer heat.
        Your team is very good. Best of luck in the playoffs!

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
          Good luck the rest of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
            Good luck the rest of the way.
            Chip your email is FULL! Delete some so you can get more junk.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
              Chip your email is FULL! Delete some so you can get more junk.
              Done.

Comment

That was fast....

https://gobuffsgo.com/news/2019/5/14...all-coach.aspx
                Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Abrams is gone. According to GoBuffsGo.com, she resigned to pursue other opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBuffsGo View Post
                    Abrams is gone. According to GoBuffsGo.com, she resigned to pursue other opportunities.
                    My guess: Abrams resigned in lieu of being terminated. I'd bet $1,000 on it and I have no inside info.
                    Last edited by BuffaloChip; 05-14-2019, 06:15 PM.

Comment

What's the scoop with Ashley Hardin and her family? Her dad is making smart comments on the WT Facebook post about it all
                      Last edited by Buff Fan 05; 05-14-2019, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
                        What's the scoop with Ashley Hardin and her family? Her dad is making smart comments on the WT Facebook post it all
                        All I heard was that Ashley and her parents were very disruptive forces last year. They were behind the team being divided into factions. It was not good.

Comment

My guess: Abrams resigned in lieu of being terminated. I'd bet $1,000 on it and I have no inside info.
                          Really????
                          Arizona?

Comment

All I heard was that Ashley and her parents were very disruptive forces last year. They were behind the team being divided into factions. It was not good.
                            Check out Twitter.... They left a statement on there. Seems pretty shallow and petty but I am sure there is more to the story.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffTough View Post
                              Check out Twitter.... They left a statement on there. Seems pretty shallow and petty but I am sure there is more to the story.
                              Do you have a link?

Comment

Originally posted by BuffTough View Post
                                On the Facebook post her dad said Lacy and Abrams were rats. So I'm assuming they had something to do with the prior coach leaving

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X