Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Re: OT: Softball

There certainly were in the 2nd and 3rd Commerce games. This game the team just seemed flat.

I see Huggins is starting at catcher the second game. Instead of having a player that is hitting .000 for the season in LF, why not put McBroom out there? She's played the outfield before. Get your hitters on the field!

Comment

Agree,McBroom on the beach-WHY?None of understand that!

Comment

WT mounts a minor rally, and actually scores a run in the 7th inning of the second game. They lose 2-1.

It appears our batters have a long list of what NOT to swing at. The results are poor.

The WT Moms, who evidently attend every game, never stop screaming, and sound like asylum inmates. They are making me think fondly of next season. Watching ice melt would have been a much better use of my time tonight.

Congratulations to Cameron, they played good solid softball tonight. They are either one of the best teams in D2 or we are one of the worst.

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
            WT mounts a minor rally, and actually scores a run in the 7th inning of the second game. They lose 2-1.

It appears our batters have a long list of what NOT to swing at. The results are poor.

The WT Moms, who evidently attend every game, never stop screaming, and sound like asylum inmates. They are making me think fondly of next season. Watching ice melt would have been a much better use of my time tonight.

Congratulations to Cameron, they played good solid softball tonight. They are either one of the best teams in D2 or we are one of the worst.

Comment

[QUOTE=WT_TKW;2366865]

Comment

[QUOTE=Techster88;2366891]I think in my kid's youth ball days, I saw an equal number of ladies either thrown out or told to can it compared to the men.

Comment

The worst one appoints herself as head cheerleader during home games. She runs up and down the stands screeching in other fans faces "LA DEE BUFFS!" expecting them to follow her annoying chant. I have told her to stop screaming in my face, but she was oblivious to anything I did.

I'm all for expressing yourself at sporting events, but people that ruin it for others need to be told to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                    The worst one appoints herself as head cheerleader during home games. She runs up and down the stands screeching in other fans faces "LA DEE BUFFS!" expecting them to follow her annoying chant. I have told her to stop screaming in my face, but she was oblivious to anything I did.

I'm all for expressing yourself at sporting events, but people that ruin it for others need to be told to stop.
                    I need to attend a game just to witness this

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
                      I need to attend a game just to witness this
                      You better hurry. It's already been going on for over 3 years. So this particular one will be moving on soon, but I am sure there will be at least one to take her place.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBuffsGo View Post
                        You better hurry. It's already been going on for over 3 years. So this particular one will be moving on soon, but I am sure there will be at least one to take her place.
                        I hope there will NEVER be one as bad as her again.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                          I hope there will NEVER be one as bad as her again.
                          I hope she has several sisters for WT to recruit.
                          Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by GoBuffsGo View Post
                            Got you. I'll make sure to go this year. I don't think I've attended a game in a couple years. Don't wanna Miss it

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post
                              I hope she has several sisters for WT to recruit.
                              They are all going to Kingsville.

Comment

I couldn't bear to watch the game today, but WT prevailed. Coveney started and got the win, with Starkey picking up the save. The final was 6-5; all Cameron runs were unearned. Normally that's not hard to understand, but I don't get this. How can a home run be UNEARNED, unless it was inside the park with multiple missed throws? Did anyone watch the game?

A. Warren homered to left field, unearned, 4 RBI; R. Long scored, unearned; B. Webb scored, unearned; B. Busby scored, unearned.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X