Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OT: Softball

WT blows away the MSU Denver Roadrunners, 10-1, 14-3. Miranda Martinez pitches the final inning of each run-ruled game.

There were 2 other games in Colorado scheduled, but they have been canceled. Next up will be Commerce. Beware the Ides of March.

Comment

A Shakespeare fan, Julius Cesar.

Comment

Originally posted by sobafish View Post
        Julius Cesar? Wasn't he a left fielder for the Orioles?

Or were you referring to Julius Caesar?

Comment

Originally posted by sobafish View Post
          The man made a great salad - with anchovies of course!

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
            WT blows away the MSU Denver Roadrunners, 10-1, 14-3. Miranda Martinez pitches the final inning of each run-ruled game.

There were 2 other games in Colorado scheduled, but they have been canceled. Next up will be Commerce. Beware the Ides of March.
            *YAWN*

Comment

It was a home run fest in Canyon this afternoon. Commerce hit 2 in the first inning, but were shut down by Lair (12-0) after that.

Salzman hit 2, Vessels hit her 3rd of her career (all this week), Starkey hit one inside the park, and Cruz finished off the scoring with a 3 run walk off-homer, which ended the game, 10-2, in the 5th.
              Last edited by WT_TKW; 03-15-2019, 04:25 PM.

Comment

WT beats Commerce 9-8 in game one today. Ridiculous. WT had a 9-2 lead going into the 7th.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                  WT beats Commerce 9-8 in game one today. Ridiculous. WT had a 9-2 lead going into the 7th.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                    Yes that was painful to watch, and listen to thanks to self-appointed screeching cheerleader Mrs S. Thankfully I had a mute button at home.

Candace needs to do a better job of pulling a pitcher when it's time. Also subbing when you are about to run-rule a team is a bad idea.
                    Last edited by WT_TKW; 03-22-2019, 09:28 AM.

Comment

It was good to see a bit of life from the Lions. They been underperforming most of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                        Yes that was painful to watch, and listen to thanks to self-appointed screeching cheerleader Mrs S. Thankfully I had a mute button at home.

Candace needs to do a better job of pulling a pitcher when it's time. Also subbing when you are about to run-rule a team is a bad idea.
                        Thankfully no audio for game 2. You Buff fans ***** about every called strike. Lol
                        Last edited by JakeTAMUC; 03-25-2019, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
                          Thankfully no audio for game 2. You Buff fans ***** about every called strike. Lol
                          I really like our play by play announcer but he must have had the microphone in a different mode today. Way too much noise.

I can't believe they called that base stealer safe!

Comment

Wow, I'm glad I missed the last half of the last game. Commerce run rules us, 13-5.

Putting Starkey back in as pitcher when she was not in control in the first game didn't make much sense. Starkey is my favorite player, but she just wasn't having a good day.

Congratulations to Commerce for figuring out our pitching.

Comment

WT's schedule has changed a couple of times this week. Right now they are playing at Cameron. After 3 innings, WT has managed 2 hits and trail 2-0.

The video and sound are very good, with replays, and good commentators. https://team1sports.com/cameron/

Comment

WT goes down in flames, managing only 4 hits to Cameron's 13 to be run-ruled, 8-0 in 5 innings. Huggins remains benched.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X