• Show
Clear All

• Re: OT-LSC Baseball

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
    Thanks, the article I read didn't specify which game winner played who
    Today:
    Cameron vs Angelo State
    TAMUK vs WTAMU

I would expect Angelo State to advance. As far as the other game.....WT SHOULD win it, especially at home, but I think TAMUK took 3 of 4 the last time they played.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
      Today:
      Cameron vs Angelo State
      TAMUK vs WTAMU

I would expect Angelo State to advance. As far as the other game.....WT SHOULD win it, especially at home, but I think TAMUK took 3 of 4 the last time they played.
      Kingsville usually has WTs number it seems. Gonna be pretty chilly for the late game

Comment

Cameron puls MAJOR upset and destroys Angelo State 12-3!!!!!

How the H3LL are you ranked #1 in the NATION and get DESTROYED by Cameron??????

I wish it was because you rested all your starters, but it wasn't!!

OH MY!!

That d@mn JuCo Tourny bit ASU in the ARSE! AGAIN.......WHO made this decision to have JuCo playing at ASU the same weekend as the LSC CHAMPIONSHIP tourny. A MORON, that's who! IMO, Angelo needs to look at WHOEVER made this decision and think about replacing him or them.

THESE are the "little" decisions that kill ASU sports.

Ohhhhhh how I wish I would have gotten into colleige athletics as a career!

Comment

Just saw the Attendance for this game in WT......75 people!!!

:laugh: 75 FREAKIN PEOPLE in Canyon to watch this LSC Tourny Champonship Playoff Game. WOW!!!!! More people stop on a highway to see a rear end collision.

This tourney needed to be in a BETTER place for SURE. LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
            Because LSC baseball a topic is so boring.
            Just saw the Attendance for this game in WT......75 people!!!

:laugh: 75 FREAKIN PEOPLE in Canyon to watch this LSC Tourny Champonship Playoff Game. WOW!!!!! More people stop on a highway to see a rear end collision.

This tourney needed to be in a BETTER place for SURE. LMFAO

The weather is likely a factor. 40s and showers.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
              Likely story! :smile-big:

Comment

Cameron puls MAJOR upset and destroys Angelo State 12-3!!!!!

How the H3LL are you ranked #1 in the NATION and get DESTROYED by Cameron??????

I wish it was because you rested all your starters, but it wasn't!!

OH MY!!

That d@mn JuCo Tourny bit ASU in the ARSE! AGAIN.......WHO made this decision to have JuCo playing at ASU the same weekend as the LSC CHAMPIONSHIP tourny. A MORON, that's who! IMO, Angelo needs to look at WHOEVER made this decision and think about replacing him or them.

THESE are the "little" decisions that kill ASU sports.

Ohhhhhh how I wish I would have gotten into colleige athletics as a career!
                Brooks was in a hurry to get back to San Angelo and watch the JUCO tournament.
                Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post
                  Brooks was in a hurry to get back to San Angelo and watch the JUCO tournament.
                  Hahahaha, I guess!

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                    Yeah it was cold and rained most all day. Crappy weather for baseball

Comment

Yeah it was cold and rained most all day. Crappy weather for baseball
                      Great weather in Canyon yesterday for football. High 48, misty rain all day. Like late Oct in Green Bay.

Sun is shining this morning and it's 55 at 11am. 60 at 1pm. 63 by 4pm. 10mph winds. Should be a decent day for baseball.
                      Last edited by BuffaloChip; 05-11-2019, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Great weather in Canyon yesterday for football. High 48, misty rain all day. Like late Oct in Green Bay.

Sun is shining this morning and it's 55 at 11am. 60 at 1pm. 63 by 4pm. 10mph winds. Should be a decent day for baseball.
                        I agree, great football weather. Hopefully I can make the night game if WT wins the first one

Comment

I agree, great football weather. Hopefully I can make the night game if WT wins the first one
                          Schedule was changed. Buffs play at 3pm today. Championship game tomorrow at 11am. I believe that's what I read.

Comment

WT pitcher Joe Corbett, LSC pitcher of the year, turned in a gem today against Kingsville. 2-0 shutout, 5 hits, 3 walks, 13 strike-outs. He became the winningest pitcher in WT history.

Buffs play Cameron for the LSC crown.
                            Last edited by BuffaloChip; 05-11-2019, 07:00 PM.

Comment

WT pitcher Jeff Corbett, LSC pitcher of the year, turned in a gem today against Kingsville. 2-0 shutout, 5 hits, 3 walks, 13 strike-outs. He became the winningest pitcher in WT history.

Buffs play Cameron for the LSC crown.
                              Wish I could make it but will be at church. Doubt my wife will want me to ditch her at lunch on mother's day

Comment

Wish I could make it but will be at church. Doubt my wife will want me to ditch her at lunch on mother's day
                                I'm laid up after surgery, so I watched it online. We're taking my mother-in-law out at 11:30 am. I'll probably get to catch the last 3 innings or so.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X