Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fred View Post
    I drove over for the spring game and froze my ass off. I was curious about the offense. Its not an option offense.
    IMO they looked ok
    Skills kids are good on O. The yellow shirted QB took a little while to get going but he can sling it. OL's are the biggest issue as far as I could tell. I only counted 9 and they struggled at times.
    the linebacking corp is good. A bunch of DL's with good size played. could probably use a transfer DB.
    It will be interesting to see how they recruit over the summer.
    Did RB Akoye have any flash?

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

I'm not surprised but I do hope he lands some place. He will never be a head coach again, at least at the collegiate level.
      Well Mike Nesbitt thrived in his next job and hopefully Hunter Hughes does too and I hope Lynn does now.

Comment

• I'll be interested to see how Lynn does, and if he can continue to be able to recruit nationwide like he has at UNK.

Comment

• [QUOTE=BuffaloChip;n753013]

Did RB Akoye have any flash?[/QUOTe

I am not sure which one he is but I am assuming the big RB. He is a good looking kid. He didn't get alot of reps. They may have been on purpose.

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

What do you mean??? The VOTE is in!!! The suspense thickens!!!! What are the results? IS there a "vote of no confidence"?

Tune in next week, my Buffoon-a-holics, for the continuing buffoonery lunacy only at WTAMU.
            Oh my!! There is a lot of drama happening at WTAMU!

https://www.myhighplains.com/news/lo...alter-wendler/

Lots of turmoil coming!

Stay tuned my Buffoon-a-holics for the CONTINUING buffoonery lunacy at WTAMU!

Comment

Lots of turmoil coming!

Don't see the separate new thread before I posted this. I'll repost on that thread too! 😊

Comment

Lots of turmoil coming!

Every time I see anything about Wendler on the Internet or TV I instantly put my settings on black and white and feel like I am watching Leave it to Beaver reruns.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	331
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	753251

Comment

• So this whole thing started because he didn’t allow a drag show on campus?

Comment

• From what I have read,, I think people were miffed about the juco thing before that. The charges also listed a history of misogyny and a few other things.

Sounds to me like the drag showcwas the thing that gave people hope of getting rid of a greasy politician.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Every time I see anything about Wendler on the Internet or TV I instantly put my settings on black and white and feel like I am watching Leave it to Beaver reruns.

I've had similar thoughts, but Mr. Cleaver used good judgement. This guy is also not an exact match but a little closer.

Comment

• We have had many discussions about his "recruiting" practices where he suggests to prospective students they can save money going elsewhere.

After enrollment dropped significantly, he came up with a "match any deal" which sounds more like a used car salesman than a university president.

In short, he's an idiot and he needs to be fired.

Comment

• My daughter graduated in 2020 Tech offered more scholarship funds and we contacted WT to see if they could match Techs offer and we were told no additional scholarships were available to my daughter because she was not from a β€œPanhandle” county. Since when has WT turned into a a Panhandle focused school? WT is a state school and they should treat all Texas high school graduates equally.

Comment

• I don’t want to be constantly negative about WT but I have noticed changes that I don’t agree with. WT has a lot of alumni in the Permian Basin and the Permian basin does have several large 6A high schools for WT to recruit new students. The previous WT president advertised heavily in Midland/Odessa. I never see WT Billboards here anymore. WT once had a Billboard advertising directly across the street from UTPB. The current president needs to review WTs history. WT is not a Panhandle university.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comment

• How can the football team have only 1 QB on the roster? Did Wendler banish the rest to junior colleges?

https://gobuffsgo.com/sports/footbal...?sort=position

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X