Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

I'm just getting caught up after my 5 week trip. So it's been okay with the faculty and John Sharp for Wendler to tell prospective students to go somewhere else but now that he's canceled a DRAG show, he's in trouble? There should be a cable sitcom called "WT - WTF?" with the scripts based on the WT administration's buffoonery.

Fire Wendler NOW, and get McBroom while you are at it! I might start contributing to the Buffalo Club again if they get them both.

All this talk about moving to D1 is just a waste as long as either of those guys is in Canyon.
    HAHAHAHA. Talking about a sitcom? That's funny as Sh!t!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
      Looks like things are getting more interesting in WT land.

https://www.newschannel10.com/2023/0...amu-president/
      And the plot thickens!!!

https://www.newschannel10.com/2023/0...ts-leadership/

Can't wait for next week's sitcom episode!!

Comment

• Did anyone on here make the "spring" game? It was 48 and wind at 20. I stayed in.

Comment

• I went. There was a nice crowd there despite the weather. The offense was more wide open with less run up the middle. The QB Kyle Brown is tall and mobile with a good arm. You could easily see a difference in attitude among the players. It was positive. Looking forward to next fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

And the plot thickens!!!

https://www.newschannel10.com/2023/0...ts-leadership/

Can't wait for next week's sitcom episode!!
            This was like an episode of Seinfeld - it was about nothing, at least nothing new.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldbuff View Post
              I went. There was a nice crowd there despite the weather. The offense was more wide open with less run up the middle. The QB Kyle Brown is tall and mobile with a good arm. You could easily see a difference in attitude among the players. It was positive. Looking forward to next fall.
              There is something about coach Lynn that I really like from watching his interviews. A positivity that is believable and genuine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffs of Uranus View Post

There is something about coach Lynn that I really like from watching his interviews. A positivity that is believable and genuine.
                I watched post game interviews with QB Brown and LB Cavender. They both made offhand remarks about the welcome change in the coaching staff, the developing trust, and new schemes. Lynn's interview reeks of a down-to-earth honest coach. He said that a LOT of work needs to be done. He sounds like the guy who knows how to do it and can get it done. He instills confidence. Were I a player he's a guy I'd like to play for.

Let's hope past performance indicates future success for the Buffs. It's about time.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

I watched post game interviews with QB Brown and LB Cavender. They both made offhand remarks about the welcome change in the coaching staff, the developing trust, and new schemes. Lynn's interview reeks of a down-to-earth honest coach. He said that a LOT of work needs to be done. He sounds like the guy who knows how to do it and can get it done. He instills confidence. Were I a player he's a guy I'd like to play for.

Let's hope past performance indicates future success for the Buffs. It's about time.
                  Where did you see the interviews? There is nothing on gobuffsgo.com.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/live/uY_CLWJ5eHw?feature=share

This is from the D2Football YouTube Channel.

Comment

This was like an episode of Seinfeld - it was about nothing, at least nothing new.
                      What do you mean??? The VOTE is in!!! The suspense thickens!!!! What are the results? IS there a "vote of no confidence"?

Tune in next week, my Buffoon-a-holics, for the continuing buffoonery lunacy only at WTAMU.

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

What do you mean??? The VOTE is in!!! The suspense thickens!!!! What are the results? IS there a "vote of no confidence"?

Tune in next week, my Buffoon-a-holics, for the continuing buffoonery lunacy only at WTAMU.
                        The vote may be in but we don't know what it is. However how could anyone have confidence in that buffoon?

He's the Hunter Hughes of University Presidents.

Comment

amarillo.com. plus check out KAMR's tv report Sat night. they had interviews
                          Last edited by BuffaloChip; 04-24-2023, 09:02 AM.

Comment

The vote may be in but we don't know what it is. However how could anyone have confidence in that buffoon?

He's the Hunter Hughes of University Presidents.
                            Seems like a great analogy and probably the same situation in a way.

WT seemed poised to retain Hughes until enough people from different areas made a lot of noise to get him out of WT.

I am really surprised he hasn't been hired at another school at least in a coordinator role.

This could be the same where several groups complain and make enough noise to the mother ship to make a change.

Comment

• I drove over for the spring game and froze my ass off. I was curious about the offense. Its not an option offense.
                              IMO they looked ok
                              Skills kids are good on O. The yellow shirted QB took a little while to get going but he can sling it. OL's are the biggest issue as far as I could tell. I only counted 9 and they struggled at times.
                              the linebacking corp is good. A bunch of DL's with good size played. could probably use a transfer DB.
                              It will be interesting to see how they recruit over the summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Seems like a great analogy and probably the same situation in a way.

WT seemed poised to retain Hughes until enough people from different areas made a lot of noise to get him out of WT.

I am really surprised he hasn't been hired at another school at least in a coordinator role.

This could be the same where several groups complain and make enough noise to the mother ship to make a change.
                                I'm not surprised but I do hope he lands some place. He will never be a head coach again, at least at the collegiate level.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X