• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

You tooted your own horn.
    He does that often! Compensating for "other things".๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‰

Comment

Originally posted by SPWOU View Post

Not that rooting for a team matters but it is against the code for WOU fans to root for CWU. It would be like a Michigan fan rooting for Ohio State.

Go Falcons!
      Apparently we are more of a rival to you than you are rival to us! There is only one Western that mattered to us and they are no longer around. But we now have our eyes set on taking down another Western this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

BS!!! When season ends, you ALWAYS root for your conference!!!!
        Iโ€™m rooting for Mines because I have known their #3 since he was 9 yrs old.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
          It'd cost me around $1500 all told to go. I can't swing that right now. Unless I drove, but that'd require more vacation time. If, by some miracle, they manage to win, I'll take another look.
          Luckily you wont have to watch it on the LSC hudl stream.. RMAC network "was" free until the playoffs. Dependable video and "homer" commentary. Good Luck to yall IronOre

Comment

Originally posted by Buff90 View Post

Luckily you wont have to watch it on the LSC hudl stream.. RMAC network "was" free until the playoffs. Dependable video and "homer" commentary. Good Luck to yall IronOre
            Pretty pathetic in my opinion that the NCAA is stepping in to charge for streaming in the playoffs now. Squeezing every last dollar possible out of a product they care very little about.

Comment

Absolutely correct!

Comment

Have a couple long time friends at Mines too, hope they win it all.

Comment

I have several players and parents at Mines I know.

I root for the LSC......then the Region, IF LSC teams are eliminated.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Pretty pathetic in my opinion that the NCAA is stepping in to charge for streaming in the playoffs now. Squeezing every last dollar possible out of a product they care very little about.
                    $10 is still cheaper than what the LSC was charging. Hudl distributed the LSC games as well. They're the ones that charged me, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

$10 is still cheaper than what the LSC was charging. Hudl distributed the LSC games as well. They're the ones that charged me, anyway.
                      Yep. That money at least went to the schools rather than to the NCAA who all of a sudden when the playoffs start for D2 act like they care about D2 football. They and their $3 million a year base salary president can piss right off.

Comment

Yep. That money at least went to the schools rather than to the NCAA who all of a sudden when the playoffs start for D2 act like they care about D2 football. They and their $3 million a year base salary president can piss right off.
                        I don't care enough to pay for a game. ๐Ÿ˜„

Comment

I don't care enough to pay for a game. ๐Ÿ˜„
                          Truth. I bought tickets to Valรจncia's next game on the 25th instead. The only reason I've enjoyed D2 playoffs for years now has been the free streams to see a few minutes from teams I don't usually get to watch and if a game is exciting I'd get invested. That's now out the window along with my interest.

Comment

Truth. I bought tickets to Valรจncia's next game on the 25th instead. The only reason I've enjoyed D2 playoffs for years now has been the free streams to see a few minutes from teams I don't usually get to watch and if a game is exciting I'd get invested. That's now out the window along with my interest.
                            Agree. I was the same. Gave a great chance to get introduced to other programs.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post
                              I've been to Gunnison once, probably the most isolated campus in America. It's an incredibly scenic area.
                              We made trip back in the Carthel days. Also been their once for men's BB. And thru there once on a vacay. I would say WNMU is more isolated. Ha!

Comment

He does that often! Compensating for "other things".๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‰
                                Nah. I am definitely the #1 seed in "that" region. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‰

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X