X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple Mav Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post

With the way the region is playing out so far I still think they can get in with 2 losses.
    have to keep improving in order to stay in the W column.

Leave a comment:

• UMary1
    replied

With the way the region is playing out so far I still think they can get in with 2 losses.
    I think the off year last year has affected how the league is playing out this year. A lot of things were out of the coaches/programs control but I expect some more wild things to happen as we draw closer to the end of the season.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied

Win out and we're in. Don't leave anything to chance. Two losses and we might still get in but that would depend on how everyone else is doing. At least WSC, AU and USF are at home.

Leave a comment:

• Twincitiesmav
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Purple Mav Man
    replied
    Originally posted by laker View Post

A. You didn't miss anything up at the UMD game except great atmosphere from the record crowd, and the nice weather. You were better off on a date- I think!

B. Mavs are improving- I'll wait until after the Wayne game before getting too optimistic.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    A. You didn't miss anything up at the UMD game except great atmosphere from the record crowd, and the nice weather. You were better off on a date- I think!

B. Mavs are improving- I'll wait until after the Wayne game before getting too optimistic.

Leave a comment:

• Twincitiesmav
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Twincitiesmav
    replied

+ More Options

Leave a comment:

• zimmy21
    replied
    Originally posted by njmav1 View Post

I think Ekowa is what he is. He can do more with his legs than with his arm.
    Was hoping we'd blow out and see what we have behind him

Leave a comment:

• njmav1
    replied
    Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post
    So that was a hell of a scare. NSU looks good, our D needs work and we obviously really miss our All-American WR and RB. Is Ekowa still the guy? Had a couple rushing TD's but we always knew he could run.
    I think Ekowa is what he is. He can do more with his legs than with his arm.

Leave a comment:

• zimmy21
    replied
    So that was a hell of a scare. NSU looks good, our D needs work and we obviously really miss our All-American WR and RB. Is Ekowa still the guy? Had a couple rushing TD's but we always knew he could run.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Witwicki
    replied
    Todd was really excited for Chance this year after he was lost immediately in the 2019 campaign. Really tough deal for a player after all the time off with COVID also, etc.

Leave a comment:

• Twincitiesmav
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Purple Mav Man
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SW_Mustang
    replied
    Originally posted by laker View Post

If Thielen wasn't with the Vikings I'd spend zero time on them at all. As is I don't even watch their games anymore.
    Probably the same for me, with the addition of CJ Ham.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X