X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laker
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
    I wonder if we might see Jamestown on a schedule this fall...
    The second time that I saw Southwest play football was in Marshall vs Jamestown- 2005. Mustangs won 16-10.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Like to ask for a moment of silence for the Presentation Saints...RIP
    Some North Star teams will be looking for games............

Announcement - Presentation College

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied
    Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Hey Crookston, the NSAA would like a word with you....

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied
    I wonder if we might see Jamestown on a schedule this fall...

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post
    ....also heard Concordia (NSIC) vs UIU.
    Figured someone would do that...

Leave a comment:

• Matt Witwicki
    replied
    Originally posted by BulldogFan View Post

NMU
    Heard the same last night late....Northern Michigan vs UMD

....also heard Concordia (NSIC) vs UIU.

Leave a comment:

• BulldogFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Umdfan35 View Post
    I am guessing NMU or MTU, where did you get the info?
    NMU

Leave a comment:

• SW_Mustang
    replied
    Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

Wayne State (MI)'s schedule shows them playing NAIA Concordia (MI) that week.
    Dang, was kinda hoping for that matchup. Always wanted to go to Detroit.

Leave a comment:

• Inkblot
    replied
    Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

MrMustang shared one for SMSU. Heard in another thread it could be Wayne State U.
    Wayne State (MI)'s schedule shows them playing NAIA Concordia (MI) that week.

Leave a comment:

• SW_Mustang
    replied
    I think it was mentioned here earlier....Wayne vs Missouri S&T (GLVC) in Week 4. Confirmed. (two years ideally, but 2024 is a wildcard yet since teams won't know their bye weeks as the scheduling format hasn't been completed and I wouldn't expect teams to have their same bye weeks as more than half the league is getting a crappy one for 2023, etc)

Assuming UMD is one of the Northern Michigan schools..but haven't seen anything official.

What else we got here folks....legit or rumor for games..?
    MrMustang shared one for SMSU. Heard in another thread it could be Wayne State U.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Witwicki
    replied
    I think it was mentioned here earlier....Wayne vs Missouri S&T (GLVC) in Week 4. Confirmed. (two years ideally, but 2024 is a wildcard yet since teams won't know their bye weeks as the scheduling format hasn't been completed and I wouldn't expect teams to have their same bye weeks as more than half the league is getting a crappy one for 2023, etc)

Assuming UMD is one of the Northern Michigan schools..but haven't seen anything official.

What else we got here folks....legit or rumor for games..?

Leave a comment:

• FB Player Coach & Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by WBChargerDad View Post

As for the Duluth non conference game, I'm hoping it's a multi year home and home as you are guessing as drives to those games would be more attractive than many alternatives!
    100% Understand wanting to lock in to home and home agreements. Guarantees you have your bye week filled. And maybe the NSIC has already determined that all teams will keep the same bye weeks/schedule for two years. If that the case so be it.
    But if I am one of the teams with the bye in week’s 9 or 10 and the likely hood of me filling that bye, at that point in the season, is not good—- I think I would be screaming screw us one time not two years in a row.

Leave a comment:

• WBChargerDad
    replied

I'll take Mankato in that matchup (USD). I just haven't been impressed with that league, while being FCS. They've had their moments but seldom win a playoff game. Massey has the Mavs by a touchdown as well..and Mavs teams of the past were even better. Drake is a spot down from San Diego. Not that it matters..as I don't see the NSIC playing against that league. I think St Thomas will be running that league shortly.

So who's the Duluth opponent..? I'm guessing one of the far north GLIAC teams, given the close distance up there from Duluth.
    IMO, St. Thomas will be running that league, and on the way to another league.

As for the Duluth non conference game, I'm hoping it's a multi year home and home as you are guessing as drives to those games would be more attractive than many alternatives!
    Last edited by WBChargerDad; 01-17-2023, 06:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MrMustang
    replied
    Hearing SMSU has a game lined up for the bye week but things needs to be finalized. Hopefully it works out. Good opponent if it happens.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X