X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neither is Spadafora

Comment

• Comment

• Not a pretty one for the Toppers, but a W is a W.

Comment

• On the face of it, pretty easy W and we broke 100 as usual. But this was not what I've become accostumed to from WLU. Lots of dribbling with players calling their own number and taking it to the hole. We also seemed to play very lose with the ball. Game really had the feel of an open gym pick-up game. Lots of highlight reel up and under reverse lay-ups but not a lot of ball movement. Win is better than a loss but pretty clear we have some work to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
            On the face of it, pretty easy W and we broke 100 as usual. But this was not what I've become accostumed to from WLU. Lots of dribbling with players calling their own number and taking it to the hole. We also seemed to play very lose with the ball. Game really had the feel of an open gym pick-up game. Lots of highlight reel up and under reverse lay-ups but not a lot of ball movement. Win is better than a loss but pretty clear we have some work to do.
            Well said, Boat. That's what I saw as well. Plenty of effort. Not much organization and flow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrub View Post

Well said, Boat. That's what I saw as well. Plenty of effort. Not much organization and flow.
              They pulled the live stats down before I could check, but I don't recall many 3 tries in the second half. A couple of late tries/makes but beyond that, don't recall many. Very un-WLU like.

Comment

They pulled the live stats down before I could check, but I don't recall many 3 tries in the second half. A couple of late tries/makes but beyond that, don't recall many. Very un-WLU like.
                Box score is posted. 3-10 from deep in the second half.

Comment

Box score is posted. 3-10 from deep in the second half.
                  yea...un-WLU like.

Comment

• Comment

• I'm watching the ESU vWheeling game from the ARSC...I think I see Columbser and Leyton sitting behind the scorers table!!

Comment

I'm watching the ESU vWheeling game from the ARSC...I think I see Columbser and Leyton sitting behind the scorers table!!
                        It's a good game. ESU's defense is impressive, but their shot selection could be better. Wheeling is just being Wheeling--like an annoying mosquito that just won't go away.

Comment

It's a good game. ESU's defense is impressive, but their shot selection could be better. Wheeling is just being Wheeling--like an annoying mosquito that just won't go away.
                          Wheeling has no depth. I havent been paying close attention, but I haven't seen one sub!

Comment

• Wow...good end to the game. WU grabs a 72-70 win over ESU. WU faded late and lost the lead but they were able to gut back into the lead and survive!

Comment

• Tomorrow's track meet should be fun. Toppers will have to be more efficient on offense against a good ESU D.

Comment

• With tonights win, Ben reached the 100 victory milestone! 4 seasons plus 1 game. Thats 9 games "quicker" than St Crutch even with the covid shortened season last year. Congrats Ben! Now go win us a National Championship!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X