X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boatcapt
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

No chance. Poach some more and keep rolling.
    That's twice that a team has poached a WLU player and rode him to the NC game.

Leave a comment:

• Columbuseer
    replied
    Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

No offense, but I wouldn’t want Ben unless he matures.

Maybe he’ll follow in the footsteps of Shawn Dyer and come to IUP to finish his career. Boy wouldn’t that go over well in West Liberty? I mean, he could finish his career just minutes from his hometown. :)
    Ah, yes. Shawn Dyer, the ultimate selfless team player. Who wouldn't want to play in the exciting IUP offense, where the star has the green light to take difficult shots?

However, in Bryce's case, I would be surprised if he made that choice, given that he is an academic all american.

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    Originally posted by Columbuseer View Post

Unfinished business - win the finals
    going d1 is a minefield.
    - d1 coaches lie
    - being on a bad team or subbing will not help his game for Europe
    - wlu emphasis on team play helps get a gig in Europe

I could see a d2 with deep pockets in a talent rich state making a run for Ben.
    d1 is not moving up when iup and wlu could probably beat d1 teams outside the Top 100.
    No offense, but I wouldn’t want Ben unless he matures.

As for Butler, I could watch him play all day. He carried the team on more than one occasion in the tournament and created a lot for himself. Maybe he’ll follow in the footsteps of Shawn Dyer and come to IUP to finish his career. Boy wouldn’t that go over well in West Liberty? I mean, he could finish his career just minutes from his hometown. :)

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Originally posted by Layton View Post

Didn’t go, knew at 2 am we were losing so I canceled

Also the weather has sucked all day
    Fair weather fan! Loser!!!

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

For what? We just played for a natty
    And lost loser!

Leave a comment:

• Columbuseer
    replied

Perhaps ... but why on Earth would Butler spend another year in D2? What else is left to do? Time to move on.

Ben, too, for that matter. I'm not buying D1 is afraid of Ben because he's a gimmick system. That's b.s. If he wants a job, it's waiting for him.

This isn't IUP crap. I'm a basketball fan. Both should move up - and have earned it.
    Unfinished business - win the finals
    going d1 is a minefield.
    - d1 coaches lie
    - being on a bad team or subbing will not help his game for Europe
    - wlu emphasis on team play helps get a gig in Europe

I could see a d2 with deep pockets in a talent rich state making a run for Ben.
    d1 is not moving up when iup and wlu could probably beat d1 teams outside the Top 100.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

It’s what Region 3 fans want for foosball. They don’t like the fact a Region 1 team gets a seat in the Final 4.
    Joe's probably a legit Final Four team this year. WL was just better (this year). They just happened to be in the same region. Against half-court teams, IUP was perhaps final game worthy. But, that's not how it works.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

I would love for the regional format to change. I understand why, at this level, it won’t. In 2018, IUP, West Liberty, and Mercyhurst all entered the regional field ranked in the top 10, while Fairmont, I think, was inside the Top 15. That’s not even fair if you really think about it.

Would love to see an open seeded tournament.
    It’s what Region 3 fans want for foosball. They don’t like the fact a Region 1 team gets a seat in the Final 4.

Leave a comment:

• Layton
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
    …and he’s in Fort Lauderdale.
    He went there to retire in Florida

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by PSACwatcher View Post
    No way Crutch retires. He’s got the best gig going.
    …and he’s in Fort Lauderdale.

Leave a comment:

• Layton
    replied

Perhaps ... but why on Earth would Butler spend another year in D2? What else is left to do? Time to move on.

Ben, too, for that matter. I'm not buying D1 is afraid of Ben because he's a gimmick system. That's b.s. If he wants a job, it's waiting for him.

This isn't IUP crap. I'm a basketball fan. Both should move up - and have earned it.
    I’ll be surprised if either return. More surprised about Butler

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    If they can somehow keep Butler and the main corp together and add another big I expect to meet them again

Howlett has to add some size

Leave a comment:

• Layton
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPTrackMan View Post

Are you a WVU football fan? I’ll be down there on Sept 16th.
    My WVU fandom is on pause until Neal is gone

Leave a comment:

• IUPTrackMan
    replied
    I was done as soon as Sarson made it about himself. I don’t waste my time with chicken **** stuff like that. Now the long wait until football season (except WL). Year 5 of boycotting them until they fire Walleye
    Are you a WVU football fan? I’ll be down there on Sept 16th.

Leave a comment:

• Layton
    replied
    If they can somehow keep Butler and the main corp together and add another big I expect to meet them again

Howlett has to add some size

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X