Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iup basketball

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Chucky will be in there, too. They'll also need a transfer big.

Strange day ... no football or basketball.
    and the D1 football games suck today!!!

Comment

The week ahead:

Monday: Westminster

Friday: U-Sciences

Saturday: Le Moyne

Comment

I can't seem to remember the last time IUP played a D3 opponent ... interested to see how they play tonight.

Youngstown State fell asleep on this Westminster team a year ago and nearly lost. I suspect the Titans will come in fired up tonight.

Perfect world this thing is well over at halftime and Chucky and Marko get a full second half.

Taking a quick glance at Westminster's first two games, they fired up 59 treys (making just 12 of them). They do have nice size for a D3 team -- similar to most PSAC teams. They definitely have several guys who could play in the PSAC.

Comment

Let's just hope Westminster doesn't get hot.

Comment

• Comment

No video feed tonight, just radio. No clue why.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                No video feed tonight, just radio. No clue why.
                I think they rely on Students to be the video crew, who are not here because of Thanksgiving break.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
                  I think they rely on Students to be the video crew, who are not here because of Thanksgiving break.
                  If that is the case then that sucks because this weekend is a couple big games.

Comment

Students are gone ... nobody to operate it I guess.

IUP won by about 30.

Comment

106-77

Westminster was hot shooting for awhile. That Australian kid has a nice shot.

Comment

Far from the feel of a 30-point win.

Westminster had some players. They are better than a couple West teams.

Comment

Westminster scored more on IUP than anybody so far ... Corcord, Virginia State or Bowie.

Comment

They sure could shoot, just couldn't defend the IUP speed.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                              They sure could shoot, just couldn't defend the IUP speed.
                              IUP was sloppy, too. I think they missed at least 5 alley-oops in the first half ... stuff you'd never see in a normal game.

The PG for Westminster would be in the IUP rotation. Their shooting guard was on fire ... think he had 6 treys.

Joe pressed almost the whole first half ... trying some things out. They were good at the front but awful at the back of the press.

Gave up a ton of wide open treys.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                                IUP was sloppy, too. I think they missed at least 5 alley-oops in the first half ... stuff you'd never see in a normal game.

The PG for Westminster would be in the IUP rotation. Their shooting guard was on fire ... think he had 6 treys.

Joe pressed almost the whole first half ... trying some things out. They were good at the front but awful at the back of the press.

Gave up a ton of wide open treys.
                                You must have been listening to Joe's post game interview. hahahaha That's almost what he said to a T.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X