Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iup basketball

Originally posted by hawks16 View Post
    Seventh Street Sheetz strikes again. (I just looked it up on Google Maps and it's actually listed as 768 Wayne Ave. Maybe it changed mailing addresses when it got rebuilt.)
    F-ing idiot. The 'friends of the program' would buy these clowns whatever they need.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Need context. What is the date on the newspaper?
      Some things don't need posted. Just sayin'

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
        No disrespect to you at all, Eye of the Hawk, but I really feel that is inappropriate to put that on here. I think that it's best to just stay out of the coaches and players personal lives. I understand why you would post it but a young man just made a mistake. Not felony worthy and no one's life was endangered. Apologize for my comments. You have always been a good dude. Just don't think that should be on here, that's all. I just don't feel comfortable with that type of discourse. Maybe I'm in the minority here on the matter.

-

Comment

So, he put a Snickers bar in his pocket ... likely in a drunken stupor after the Mercyhurst loss.

Pay the bill. It's not going any further and will get dropped in the courts. Take a look at some of IUP's biggest donors. I'll leave it at that.

Tony C. has to pull some weight. This crap should never hit the local media.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
              So, he put a Snickers bar in his pocket ... likely in a drunken stupor after the Mercyhurst loss.

Pay the bill. It's not going any further and will get dropped in the courts. Take a look at some of IUP's biggest donors. I'll leave it at that.

Comment

Wouldn't be the first time.

Comment

Kind of like the Cal QB a few years ago that was caught shoplifting. Quached until after the season. Wouldnt want it made public while there were still games to win!!!!

Comment

The Cal QB crime was a felony.

This is far from a felony.

Check who the D.A. is in Indiana. That will tell you all you need to know as far as how far this 'case' goes. Just sayin'

Comment

The Cal QB crime was a felony.

This is far from a felony.

Check who the D.A. is in Indiana. That will tell you all you need to know as far as how far this 'case' goes. Just sayin'
                      Ahhh...If its a felony and effects another school, need to make it public immediately and the player needs to be suspended...if it's a misdemeanor and it's an IUP player, sweep it under the rug until after the season and let the poor misguided soul keep playing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
                        Ahhh...If its a felony and effects another school, need to make it public immediately and the player needs to be suspended...if it's a misdemeanor and it's an IUP player, sweep it under the rug until after the season and let the poor misguided soul keep playing!!!
                        Do you want to hear the politically correct answer or the real answer?

Comment

Comment

It will never be on his record. Trust me.

Again, follow the legal path in Indiana.

No football or basketball player has been convicted of a crime in years in Indiana County.

Comment

It will never be on his record. Trust me.

Again, follow the legal path in Indiana.

No football or basketball player has been convicted of a crime in years in Indiana County.
                              Is that considered a good thing? If so you need to move to d1! Lol

Trouble is nothing gets deleted off the internet. Some companies are now searching social media for questionable or insensitive posts by potential employees. we have all seen examples how that turns out even if it occurred 30 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Columbuseer View Post
                                Is that considered a good thing? If so you need to move to d1! Lol

Trouble is nothing gets deleted off the internet. Some companies are now searching social media for questionable or insensitive posts by potential employees. we have all seen examples how that turns out even if it occurred 30 years ago.
                                No. But ... if any of us can honestly say we never did anything stupid in college ... I commend you.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X