Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iup basketball

Well ... it is drastically more than half empty every game. So, there's that. That's getting pretty tired, too.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Well ... it is drastically more than half empty every game. So, there's that. That's getting pretty tired, too.
      That is a beautiful facility , probably one of the finest in D2. I like the fact that it can also serve as a convention center. I am continually surprised by the relative lack of support of local fans, given the high level of play by teams like IUP, WLU, etc. It is a bargain compared to many D1 teams. However, I thought the IUP support by locals was much stronger than WLU, with some very rabid and vocal fans. It is just that the venue is so much bigger.

The guy frequently yelilng i-u-P! i-u-P!had a subliminal effect, in that I had to go to the men's room 3 times in each half LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Comment

See my earlier post. Game atmosphere is awful. Way too boring for students.

Comment

https://youtu.be/Vt2YIpZWBqA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

Nothing sums it up better

#yawn

Comment

That single moment is when I told my wife and kids we have no chance.

Granted, it was a hot song at my prom in 1997.

Comment

That's actually probably what Joe sang to Gary after the game ...

Never seen you look so lovely as you did tonight
                  Never seen you shine so bright
                  You were amazing

Comment

• Iup basketball

Can you call the music guy a DJ if he plays Lady In Red at a college basketball game?

Comment

Funny as heck... I was in line of the concession stand and started humming this. Then I looked at my woman and said, "Why the F are they playing this during warm ups?"

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                        Funny as heck... I was in line of the concession stand and started humming this. Then I looked at my woman and said, "Why the F are they playing this during warm ups?"
                        LMFAO ... it happened. That was real.

Comment

They should be the ones creating the atmosphere. Why must they have someone entertain them?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                            They should be the ones creating the atmosphere. Why must they have someone entertain them?
                            Maybe at Duke and North Carolina.

This ain't Duke and North Carolina.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                              Have to agree with you. Very odd choice for young hoops players to warm up to in 2019. This song is ancient. I was a junior in high school when this came out in the spring of 1987.

I kind of doubt this song got anybody pumped up for the moment at hand. Maybe the IUP players had earplugs in and it was meant to lull Mercy to their doom. LOL.

But yeah, really a lame choice for warm up music. Downright strange even.

-

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
                                Have to agree with you. Very odd choice for young hoops players to warm up to in 2019. This song is ancient. I was a junior in high school when this came out in the spring of 1987.

I kind of doubt this song got anybody pumped up for the moment at hand. Maybe the IUP players had earplugs in and it was meant to lull Mercy to their doom. LOL.

But yeah, really a lame choice for warm up music. Downright strange even.

-
                                Certainly one of the great one-hit-wonders of all time.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X