Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iup basketball

The funny thing is that Madden, Zeise, and Colony are all pretty cordial. In fact, Madden likes Jim Colony. A lot. They both worked together back on ESPN 1250. I'm not sure the connection with Paul Zeise, but the two of them like each other. They typically have good interactions on twitter, both funny and productive sports talk.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Dunlap's a phony. The whole 'tough guy' persona is ridiculous. Dude is about 5'8" and 160 lbs. Colony is the only thing makes the show bearable. The other two try and out-do each other for three hours.

Contant phrase on the show:

"You won't believe what happened yesterday at the Steelers facility. We'll tell you all about it in 128 minutes."

The MM show was much better in the ESPN 1250 days. It was much more Wild West. He's much calmer now.

I actually think Paul Zeise has the best show on 93.7 The Fan. I just rarely get to listen to it.

Comment

I kinda like that about Zeise though. Feels like it's a two way conversation. Isn't that kinda what a sports talk radio show is supposed to be?

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
          I kinda like that about Zeise though. Feels like it's a two way conversation. Isn't that kinda what a sports talk radio show is supposed to be?

Comment

The best part about 2019 is that I can live in Columbus and still be tuned into Pittsburgh sports talk radio. Radio.com app and the IHeartRadio app. You become more of a fan when you no longer live in the city you're from because of the effort it takes to follow your teams.

Comment

The best part about 2019 is that I can live in Columbus and still be tuned into Pittsburgh sports talk radio. Radio.com app and the IHeartRadio app. You become more of a fan when you no longer live in the city you're from because of the effort it takes to follow your teams.
              Truth! I listen to them far more than Erie crap radio.

Comment

IUP's record against each West school in the past (5) years:

Cal: 10-0
                Clarion: 10-0
                UPJ: 12-1
                Seton Hill: 9-1
                Edinboro: 9-2
                Gannon: 8-3
                Slippery Rock: 8-3
                Mercyhurst: 8-5

* includes post-season games (74-15).

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                  IUP's record against each West school in the past (5) years:

Cal: 10-0
                  Clarion: 10-0
                  UPJ: 12-1
                  Seton Hill: 9-1
                  Edinboro: 9-2
                  Gannon: 8-3
                  Slippery Rock: 8-3
                  Mercyhurst: 8-5

* includes post-season games (74-15).
                  To all those other schools... They might be okay. Some of them might even be good. But I'll tell you one thing's for sure. That's all they'll ever be. Say it with me... 2nd best at best.

I got too into that Madden rant yesterday lol

Comment

To all those other schools... They might be okay. Some of them might even be good. But I'll tell you one thing's for sure. That's all they'll ever be. Say it with me... 2nd best at best.

I got too into that Madden rant yesterday lol
                    hahahahahaha

Comment

Sad news for the IUP basketball program with the passing of former coach and Health and Physical Education professor Carl Davis at the age of 85. He was certainly a well-known man around campus for a lot of years.

-

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
                        Sad news for the IUP basketball program with the passing of former coach and Health and Physical Education professor Carl Davis at the age of 85. He was certainly a well-known man around campus for a lot of years.

-
                        I learned a lot from this guy at IUP Hoops summer camps back in the day.
                        OLM

Comment

Former IUP assistant Brian Urso is the new head coach at Pittsburgh Central Catholic.

Comment

So new recruit Dave Morris and Armoni Foster are related? That probably helped the recruiting efforts.

Comment

Now you're getting it... I said that a long time ago!

Comment

Originally posted by hawks16 View Post
                                So new recruit Dave Morris and Armoni Foster are related? That probably helped the recruiting efforts.

Hopefully he's seen a zone before ...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X