Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iup basketball

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Valid, but they are right in GU, Mercy and Edinboro's backyard. Watching 'MoTown' smoke GU for the next three seasons will be painful for the Erie faithful.

What do you have up there today ... 9" or 10" of snow? lol.

Is Park Place still open near the Gannon campus? That used to be a fun bar.
    Park Place actually just closed about 6 months ago. Erie Insurance bought the building.

As far as those players, Armoni, Malik and Porterfield are actually closer to Rock, Clarion and Boro. They are right in those 3's back yard.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
      Park Place actually just closed about 6 months ago. Erie Insurance bought the building.

As far as those players, Armoni, Malik and Porterfield are actually closer to Rock, Clarion and Boro. They are right in those 3's back yard.
      I know KR would have given his left leg for Malik. They went after him hard.

Comment

• IUPAlum, you hate the Erie and surrounding area sports as much as I hate Ohio State and the Columbus Blue Jackets living in Columbus lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          I know KR would have given his left leg for Malik. They went after him hard.

#FreeKevinReynolds

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
            IUPAlum, you hate the Erie and surrounding area sports as much as I hate Ohio State and the Columbus Blue Jackets living in Columbus lol

I'd hate Columbus to if I had Ohio State and Tort near by!!

Sports around Erie are so bad!

1) Gannon Athletic Depart is corrupt.
            2) Manchel is a jizz.
            3) Cathedral Prep recruits who they want from every where but then acts like they are the victim.
            4) McDowell is a cest pool.
            5) Erie High sports could be the worst run athletic department ever from top to bottom. They can't even figure out who runs the department.

etc. etc. etc.

Comment

** OFFICIAL **

SHAWNDALE JONES is a Crimson Hawk.

Massive guard signing ... transfer out of D1 NJIT.

6'3" 190 lbs from Pittsburgh ... played at Kiski Prep ... 3 years' eligibility at IUP

Malik, Armoni, Motown, Shawndale .... wow.

I told a couple of you about this earlier in the week. I know they weren't looking for a guard but he wanted to come here and was WAY too good to pass up.

Massive signing by Bravado Joe.

This team is loaded for next year.
              Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 05-11-2019, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Updated roster:

Guard

Malik Miller
                Armoni Foster
                David Morris Jr.
                Shawndale Jones
                Bryce Radford
                K.J. Rhodes
                Anthony White (Walk-On)

Chucky Humphries
                Shawn Ulrich
                Ethan Porterfield
                Dom Keyes (?)
                Alan Glover Jr. (Walk-On)

Not counting Keyes they are at 9 full rides. White has earned at least a partial in my opinion.

I'd say that's it minus another walk-on or two at the end of the bench. If no Keyes then there will be one more scholarship big added.

That's a loaded class coming to the KCAC.

Comment

This was the exact class Joe needed after the way last season ended. I know a PSAC title and 30-3 record ... but there's no denying the ending felt empty.

You got four alpha guards here. Here's to hoping they can all play nice come November.

Maybe Joe starts all four plus Chucky. Bring the bigs off the bench. That would be interesting. Mega speed and size at guard.

Malik has one year left. The other three (Armoni, Shawndale and Morris) all have three years.

Comment

• Comment

Interesting dynamic. Like I said, they couldn't pass him up. The two incoming freshmen guards are very hyped as well. The Radford kid was first team all WV this past season. Rhodes played a post-grad year at IMG Academy.

But .. that's for Joe to figure out. Not us.

Lot of mouths to feed.

Comment

IUPAlum said my street cred went up ... I told about this a week ago. Lol.

Now he can trade me that Reds pitcher.

Comment

Side note: Bravado had five graduate today.

Rumors circulating Bearer may be back next year as a grad student.

Comment

IUPAlum said my street cred went up ... I told about this a week ago. Lol.

Now he can trade me that Reds pitcher.
                            Your street cred did improve but so did mine for calling the Morris thing back in January! Give me a better offer for Castillo... hahahaha

Comment

This was the exact class Joe needed after the way last season ended. I know a PSAC title and 30-3 record ... but there's no denying the ending felt empty.

You got four alpha guards here. Here's to hoping they can all play nice come November.

Maybe Joe starts all four plus Chucky. Bring the bigs off the bench. That would be interesting. Mega speed and size at guard.

Malik has one year left. The other three (Armoni, Shawndale and Morris) all have three years.
                              I thought the same thing - full on west lib style.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
                                I thought the same thing - full on west lib style.
                                You may think that based on the roster ... then Opening Night will come and Joe will play 7 guys.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X