X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iup basketball

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
    Classified...
    Its a pretty narrow group given how much you're talking them up - 2 questions, is it a D1 or D2 guy, and have they announced that they will transfer ?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
      He's lot of fun... he's just respecting his source right now!
      I won't say anything.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
        Cobo and Dante Sucked all the air out of the room for the last three years, as they were kinda the center of attention, despite other really good players like Glover.

I thought Armoni and Malik had pretty good chemistry, it will be interesting how they do without Dante in the mix.
        The rumor was Malik wanted to redshirt this season because he didn't want to play with Dante at the point and would save a year of eligibility.

Comment

Originally posted by hawks16 View Post
          The rumor was Malik wanted to redshirt this season because he didn't want to play with Dante at the point and would save a year of eligibility.
          I've heard something real similar. Good for team chemistry.

Comment

Any truth to rumors of the possibility of David Morris, Jr transferring from Tennessee State to IUP? I am told that he is friends with Miller and Foster.

For those who don't know, Morris is from Erie and his dad (David Sr.) was a fan favorite at GU in 1986-87 and 87-88, probably the best two-year stretch in program history. The possibility of an Erie kid whose father is was a GU star invading the Hammermill and pounding the crap out of us for two years just sounds wonderful.

Comment

I was just curious who our basketball roundtable would pick to be in a basketball conference with the IUP men if you could pick any teams in the general region/vicinity?

-

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
                I was just curious who our basketball roundtable would pick to be in a basketball conference with the IUP men if you could pick any teams in the general region/vicinity?

-
                WL
                Fairmont
                ESU
                Ship
                Bowie
                SRU
                West Chester
                ND Ohio
                Concord

Comment

Originally posted by IUP Extra Mile View Post
                  WL
                  Fairmont
                  ESU
                  Ship
                  Bowie
                  SRU
                  West Chester
                  ND Ohio
                  Concord

THAT would be a brutal schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                    THAT would be a brutal schedule.
                    First to 13 wins is conference champ!

Comment

Originally posted by IUP Extra Mile View Post
                      WL
                      Fairmont
                      ESU
                      Ship
                      Bowie
                      SRU
                      West Chester
                      ND Ohio
                      Concord
                      That is a pretty good list there. It would be really exciting to have a conference like that. I'm kind of surprised that you did not mention Mercy on the heels of the success they had this year.

-

Comment

That is a pretty good list there. It would be really exciting to have a conference like that. I'm kind of surprised that you did not mention Mercy on the heels of the success they had this year.

-
                        The regular season would need to be exciting because there would be a good chance that the only team that would make the NCAA tourney would be the conference tourney winner!!!

I
                        But for argument sake, I'd put Hurst in over Bowie and Charleston over SRU.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden89 View Post
                          Any truth to rumors of the possibility of David Morris, Jr transferring from Tennessee State to IUP? I am told that he is friends with Miller and Foster.

For those who don't know, Morris is from Erie and his dad (David Sr.) was a fan favorite at GU in 1986-87 and 87-88, probably the best two-year stretch in program history. The possibility of an Erie kid whose father is was a GU star invading the Hammermill and pounding the crap out of us for two years just sounds wonderful.

It would be three years.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                            It would be three years.
                            Correct, redshirt soph like Armoni.

Comment

Former IUP WBB coach Jeff Dow just landed his next gig as coach of Incarnate Word in San Antonio. Never heard of that one.

-

Comment

Former IUP WBB coach Jeff Dow just landed his next gig as coach of Incarnate Word in San Antonio. Never heard of that one.

-
                                I thought you paid attention to D1 basketball??? He's going to have a tough road there. Been a basement sweller for years.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X