Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iup basketball

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
    If they can't beat Glass House Joe, then we can't be friends!
    That machine is as annoying now as it was in 1989 ... still blowing in to the games just right and inserting them perfect.

We actually still play Double Dribble a lot. RBI Baseball 2 is a house favorite.

Comment

3 p.m. tip tomorrow ....

Sounds like a "dentist appointment" kind of afternoon.

Who knows ... with all the schools closed tomorrow they may get a decent crowd.

Comment

• Comment

Not sure if you were referencing my one post about the region tourney. I was referring to the IUP women coming in second in the region. They have done this at least a few times IIRC. There is some pretty stiff competition right behind them. So one or two slip ups and they probably will not host the region. I'm not sure if we are talking the same thing here. If not, disregard.

I think the West men host the PSAC tourney this year and the East women on the other side of things.

-

Comment

• Comment

Not a fan of the conference tournaments. Far too often some jabroni team gets rewarded for being red-hot for one week.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                Not a fan of the conference tournaments. Far too often some jabroni team gets rewarded for being red-hot for one week.
                Agreed... the CIAA has some wack team steal a spot every year after sucking for most of the season.

Comment

Agreed... the CIAA has some wack team steal a spot every year after sucking for most of the season.
                  I agree with both of you. That said, that's also what we all love about March. That's really where the "March Madness" stuff happens.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
                    Not sure if you were referencing my one post about the region tourney. I was referring to the IUP women coming in second in the region. They have done this at least a few times IIRC. There is some pretty stiff competition right behind them. So one or two slip ups and they probably will not host the region. I'm not sure if we are talking the same thing here. If not, disregard.

I think the West men host the PSAC tourney this year and the East women on the other side of things.

-

Comment

65-25 IUP

Half

Comment

Edinboro just played the most uninspired half I've ever seen.

Total mismatch but still.

Comment

The talent difference is glaring!

Comment

Watching Chucky break Staunch's ankles made my day!

Comment

No need to analyze this game but a few thoughts:

1) Anthony White got some good minutes today and is starting to look more comfortable. (needed since Bearer is out)
                              2) Good to see Chucky scoring, FUN!!!
                              3) I still think Dante played to many minutes.
                              4) Malik and Armoni foul issues need to be cleaned up.

Comment

No need to analyze this game but a few thoughts:

1) Anthony White got some good minutes today and is starting to look more comfortable. (needed since Bearer is out)
                                2) Good to see Chucky scoring, FUN!!!
                                3) I still think Dante played to many minutes.
                                4) Malik and Armoni foul issues need to be cleaned up.

Anthony White can play. Very athletic. Strong defender. Chucky can ball. He brings a whole different element to the floor. He put the alleged 'Top 5 PSAC guard' on a poster with a monstrous dunk.

I agree with Dante (and Cobo) playing too much today. No need. I question a little if keeping them in so long was a little payback from last year.

Bravado can't keep Marko on a leash much longer. He's ready to explode. I still have the notion in my mind of the big lineup -- Willem, Cobo, Marko, Malik and Dante. Maybe he's saving that for a particular opponent.

This was the type of game they needed on many levels. Regroup and have a little fun. That was probably the most dunks by an IUP team since Rodney Horton left campus in 1998.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X