replied
    Originally posted by hawks16 View Post

Daddy was in foul trouble?????????
    Believe it or not.

Leave a comment:

• hawks16
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I went to the game. It was pretty close up until the end. Jeremy Jeffers had his best game at IUP ... he had 18-20 points and hit 4-5 treys. They got Daddy in foul trouble on some real cheap calls.

I also went the year SRU physically gave it to Pitt in the first half of a game. Jamie freaked on KR on the way to the locker room ... saying they were paying them to come here, etc. True story. That was one of those big muscle SRU teams and they really shoved Pitt around.
    Daddy was in foul trouble?????????

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPTrackMan View Post
    Last time IUP men were there was 2014-15 season when Pitt won 72-58 but I think it was as close as 6-7 points early in second half. My son was a student manager for Pitt and he told the other managers prior to the game it was no gimme (he had seen tons of PSAC games) and knew how good IUP was (#9 to start the year). I think D Chance played in the game. So the other managers thought he was crazy until halftime when I believe it was a single digit lead.
    I went to the game. It was pretty close up until the end. Jeremy Jeffers had his best game at IUP ... he had 18-20 points and hit 4-5 treys. They got Daddy in foul trouble on some real cheap calls.

I also went the year SRU physically gave it to Pitt in the first half of a game. Jamie freaked on KR on the way to the locker room ... saying they were paying them to come here, etc. True story. That was one of those big muscle SRU teams and they really shoved Pitt around.

Leave a comment:

• IUPTrackMan
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

LOL. Don't remind me of that.

I think it would be a cool matchup for both teams to be honest. Without doubt some Pitt teams would have struggled with Joe's Indians.

It might be also be fair to say that there will be no more IUP-Pitt games after Tom went down there and beat his sister and then she got fired at season' s end.

But I'd love to see the men's teams tangle in an exhibition.

-
    Last time IUP men were there was 2014-15 season when Pitt won 72-58 but I think it was as close as 6-7 points early in second half. My son was a student manager for Pitt and he told the other managers prior to the game it was no gimme (he had seen tons of PSAC games) and knew how good IUP was (#9 to start the year). I think D Chance played in the game. So the other managers thought he was crazy until halftime when I believe it was a single digit lead.
    Last edited by IUPTrackMan; 03-25-2020, 06:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    My favorite part was Shawndale winning Tournament MVP as a non-starter. He's likely to be 6th man again next year although he'll obviously play heavy minutes. Good luck playing them next year. Although I'm having doubts there will be a next season.

Leave a comment:

• boatcapt
    replied
    Malik Miller named NABC All-American

That's six straight years for Redshirt Joe.
    Six years straight is a nice run...Wake me when it gets to double digits!

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    Redshirt Joe was named the NAB Atlantic District Men's Coach of the Year.

Tell me again how he didn't win PSAC West Coach of the Year?
    Because there was more money coming from the rich school in Erie.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    Off-season update: According to yesterday's article in the Indiana Gazette, IUP is targeting two forwards in this year's class. They will be the extent of a small class. Joe mentioned potentially adding a high school player and a transfer. Obviously he wants one to play right away and the other to develop for the long-haul.

With the seniors leaving and also parting ways with two others, that leaves the current roster with:

Guards

David Morris
    Armoni Foster
    Shawndale Jones
    Anthony White
    Bryce Radford
    K.J. Rhodes

Tommy Demogerontas
    Ethan Porterfield
    Ousmane Diop

Utility

Dylan Benton
    You misspelled redshirt.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Malik Miller and Armoni Foster named to First Team All-District by NABC.

Atlantic

First Team
    Bliss, Shippensburg
    Bolon, West Liberty
    Foster, IUP
    Leach, Virginia Union
    Miller, IUP
    Ray, Livingstone

Second Team
    Castello, Shippensburg
    Colon, Winston-Salem State
    Kromka, Pitt Johnstown
    Pegram, California
    Rackley, Charleston

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Redshirt Joe was named the NAB Atlantic District Men's Coach of the Year.

Tell me again how he didn't win PSAC West Coach of the Year?

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied

BTW, two Death Stars got blown to pieces.
    LOL. Don't remind me of that.

I think it would be a cool matchup for both teams to be honest. Without doubt some Pitt teams would have struggled with Joe's Indians.

It might be also be fair to say that there will be no more IUP-Pitt games after Tom went down there and beat his sister and then she got fired at season' s end.

But I'd love to see the men's teams tangle in an exhibition.

-

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Here's an idea---Joe should take his IUP team down to Oakland to scrimmage Pitt this coming October. Rock was there last fall.

This would be a great opportunity for the IUP crowd to see the weapons that are amassing down at Pitt. In the words of Grand Moff Tarkin from the original Star Wars--- I think that it is time that we demonstrated the full power of this battle station! LOL.

Pitt by 20-25!

-
    BTW, two Death Stars got blown to pieces.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Here's an idea---Joe should take his IUP team down to Oakland to scrimmage Pitt this coming October. Rock was there last fall.

This would be a great opportunity for the IUP crowd to see the weapons that are amassing down at Pitt. In the words of Grand Moff Tarkin from the original Star Wars--- I think that it is time that we demonstrated the full power of this battle station! LOL.

Pitt by 20-25!

-
    Joe can't get a D1 game anywhere in PA. Takes two to tango.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X