Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PSAC WEST

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
    I'm glad you went back and added the first part of that response lol.
    I was trying to watch and type. I knew what I wanted to say but it didn't type that way.

Comment

IUP is unbelievably shorthanded tonight, which has a lot to do with this game, but... How has Pat Cleary not gotten his team to the NCAA Tournament? The shooters, the athletes, the players... Talk about underachieving. I don't know how people haven't ever said something to this effect before. Some of the players he's had. How has he not gotten to the regional?
      He's had some bad luck with injuries, transfers, etc. Scholarship numbers are pretty low and that doesn't allow for much depth.

Comment

The MVP of the PSAC Tournament ... retiring Seton Hill coach Tony Moroco ... made an appearance at the KCAC. He should have brought a few of his goons with him.

He left before the men's game. He already did his damage. If anybody at the KCAC had any idea who he actually was they should have booed like crazy.

Flabbergasted by Joe's game plan on both offense and defense. No adjustment to the personnel. It was an awful gameplan. Play a freaking 4-1 zone ... something to take the three away. He was coaching as if Dante and Glover were playing. Jalen Vaughns dressed. Never played. If he didn't play tonight ... he's never going to.

Good luck to Edinboro. They won't be playing a JV team on Saturday but I think they can make a little noise. IUP needs them knocked out, however. To play another day ... no Cinderella stories.

Comment

IUP is unbelievably shorthanded tonight, which has a lot to do with this game, but... How has Pat Cleary not gotten his team to the NCAA Tournament? The shooters, the athletes, the players... Talk about underachieving. I don't know how people haven't ever said something to this effect before. Some of the players he's had. How has he not gotten to the regional?
          I think it's guy's like you that give all of IUP & their fanbase a bad name? Knowing what you are talking about is pretty important, I mean, 3 of their 4 best players literally weren't on the team last year? I get that this is messageboard banter, but come on, lol, know your stuff

Comment

They got some good fortune with Staunch. He's been a really nice bit player for them. Liggins and the other guard they got (not Mason) ... big time players. Cleary had a heck of a class.

They will also be decimated this off-season.

Comment

Well, IUP now needs Gannon and Boro to lose for regional purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                They got some good fortune with Staunch. He's been a really nice bit player for them. Liggins and the other guard they got (not Mason) ... big time players. Cleary had a heck of a class.

They will also be decimated this off-season.
                All their scoring will be gone!

Comment

The East teams are real good and they are playing out East. Who knows.

Hate to cheer against West schools but kind of have to now.

Comment

Coleman is back, Staunch as well. In time Jaryn Simpson will be a household name in the PSAC. They don't have the resources that the big dawgs have.

Comment

Simpson has a bright future.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                        Simpson has a bright future.
                        Don't know if I agree but time will tell.

Comment

He needs some weightroom time but the two games I've seen him live I thought he was a nice player for a true freshman. His role is going to take a giant leap next season.

Comment

I'm not looking to bust anyone's stones here, but in all seriousness. How good is IUP without Lombardi? He's hated, with good reason, he's Grayson Allen minus the tripping, but he sure can play. IMO IUP wasn't very good, by their own standards, & without him? I'd love to see the league win it all, any sport, but I just don't think that IUP is that good.

Comment

It's not one of their better teams. Issue after issue all year. Injury after injury.

They still won 22 games including sweeping Slippery Rock and Edinboro (regular season) as well as beating Fairmont State.

If they had Glover tonight .... totally different game.

All I can say is nobody would be in a hurry to play them.

They will be nasty next year. Joe's going to go all in for Dante's senior year. They return a lot, have two studs currently redshirted and he'll bring in some mercenaries. Future is bright.

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceOfReason View Post
                                I think it's guy's like you that give all of IUP & their fanbase a bad name? Knowing what you are talking about is pretty important, I mean, 3 of their 4 best players literally weren't on the team last year? I get that this is messageboard banter, but come on, lol, know your stuff
                                Get out of here man. His team puts up video game numbers all the the time. He has terrific guard play each and every year. The best in the conference every season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X