Originally posted by Bballfan
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
PSAC WEST
Collapse
Support The Site!
Collapse
X
-
I just browsed the listing for D1 - 3 and theres quite a few as ig today:Originally posted by Bballfan View PostHow you don't have a coach in mid-July isn't good for a program.
D1 - 3
D2 - 12
D3 - 17
I have a feeling this will become the norm much like how team rosters get decimated - coaches will move through the ranks yearly and D2/D3 will have openings into late summer.
Comment
-
Carmichael gets good advice being a coach's kid. He seems to have a great head on his shoulders and is from a large, very close family. The extended family attends many away games. I'm hoping this means he either knows something good or he's at least taking a wait and see approach before jumping into the portal as a late transfer.Originally posted by bballfan03 View Post
Him and Berger havent been listed on the portal so it'd make you think its someone at least one of them know or are familiar with.
Comment
-
Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
Carmichael gets good advice being a coach's kid. He seems to have a great head on his shoulders and is from a large, very close family. The extended family attends many away games. I'm hoping this means he either knows something good or he's at least taking a wait and see approach before jumping into the portal as a late transfer.
They should find a Pat Cleary type. You know, a guy who likes the school and town ... and knows how to put good teams on the floor with little budget.
Oh wait. Nevermind.
- 1 like
Comment
-
Gannon scheduled themselves a nice non-conference schedule.
D2 HOF Classic - Central Missouri and Point Loma Nazarene
East Region Challenge: Roberts Wesleyan and @Daemen
Home vs St. Anselm (L to Daemen S16)
Gary Miller: hosting Findlay and Charleston
Away @ Saginaw Valley St.
Not sure how the PSAC East is looking but not looking we drew the top of the polls based on past few seasons
H Kutztown & West Chester
H Bloomsburg
A Mansfield & Lackawanna
A East Stroudsburg
Would expect WCU and ESU to be good games
Also, is there a reason the game vs Kutztown and WCU arent noted as PSAC games??
Comment
-
I don't know what your scheduling situation is, but PSAC teams often schedule games within the conference to cut down on travel costs. Games beyond the mandated number of crossover games are considered nonconference games. I think six crossovers are mandated this coming season.Originally posted by bballfan03 View PostGannon scheduled themselves a nice non-conference schedule.
D2 HOF Classic - Central Missouri and Point Loma Nazarene
East Region Challenge: Roberts Wesleyan and @Daemen
Home vs St. Anselm (L to Daemen S16)
Gary Miller: hosting Findlay and Charleston
Away @ Saginaw Valley St.
Not sure how the PSAC East is looking but not looking we drew the top of the polls based on past few seasons
H Kutztown & West Chester
H Bloomsburg
A Mansfield & Lackawanna
A East Stroudsburg
Would expect WCU and ESU to be good games
Also, is there a reason the game vs Kutztown and WCU arent noted as PSAC games??
Comment
-
Ohh gotcha. I didnt think they were allowed to schedule PSAC teams as "non-conference" games. (For ex, Mansfield has been in the GM classic a few times and they made it the pre-determined matches, I figured, to avoid gannon playing them).Originally posted by Ship69 View Post
I don't know what your scheduling situation is, but PSAC teams often schedule games within the conference to cut down on travel costs. Games beyond the mandated number of crossover games are considered nonconference games. I think six crossovers are mandated this coming season.
Comment
-
Actually now looking at it, those 2 games would be part of the 6 PSAC crossover games. Maybe its just a typo by Gannon sports staff.Originally posted by Ship69 View Post
I don't know what your scheduling situation is, but PSAC teams often schedule games within the conference to cut down on travel costs. Games beyond the mandated number of crossover games are considered nonconference games. I think six crossovers are mandated this coming season.
Comment
-
Prayers to Danny's cardiologist. Young teams can be fun but boy are they going to have some developmental pains that I hope he can pop a gummy or something to chill. One of the nicest coaches off the court but during the game is as relentless (pun intended) as Shawn Lutz is on the sideline. Both must have exceptional natural blood pressure.Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View PostThe Cal men's roster is up.
Very young team. Two juniors and no seniors. The rest are all freshmen and sophomores.
Danny reloads quickly so I'm sure they'll be solid. This just happens to be the youngest team of his I can remember. It looks similar to what Joe did two years ago.
Comment
-
hahahahahahaOriginally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
Prayers to Danny's cardiologist. Young teams can be fun but boy are they going to have some developmental pains that I hope he can pop a gummy or something to chill. One of the nicest coaches off the court but during the game is as relentless (pun intended) as Shawn Lutz is on the sideline. Both must have exceptional natural blood pressure.
Comment
Ad3
Collapse
Comment