Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting thought, but nobody has even mentioned this... IUP was ahead of Ship in the rankings this week. Why is there such an assumption they are safe?

In all reality, IUP and Gannon could both get in and Ship be left out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Re: Atlantic Regional

Ship would be ahead of IUP with advancing further in the PSAC playoffs and gaining another win vs. regionally ranked opponent. Gannon would also get to be considered ahead of IUP now too.

Comment

I think if ESU wins today they have a good chance to host and also WJ if they win and ESU loses. I just don't have enough experience following this and have no idea about what goes into the calculations that determine it. I am just going on who is hot right now that also has the win loss record and descent SOS. If both ESU and WJ lose today then I think it goes to WL.

Feel free to pick this a part..I may learn something.

Comment

• Originally posted by pennbraz View Post
          Ship would be ahead of IUP with advancing further in the PSAC playoffs and gaining another win vs. regionally ranked opponent. Gannon would also get to be considered ahead of IUP now too.

Comment

• Where does West Chester fit in?

Comment

It would be kind of funny to see Gannon and Charleston win today. Total chaos.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                Where does West Chester fit in?

Comment

A few weeks ago, when Ship was 19-5, they were #3 in the region ahead of West Chester. After West Chester beat Ship, West Chester moved ahead of them. Now that Ship beat them back in the PSAC playoffs, they'll likely move back in front of West Chester. West Chester has always been in front of Indiana, in large part due to their head-to-head result. So those three teams would probably line up Shippensburg, West Chester, Indiana.

Comment

Except they were #7 in the final rankings - http://rockathletics.com/news/2015/3...px?path=mbball
                    Last edited by Horror Child; 03-04-2018, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
                      Except they were #7 in the final rankings - http://rockathletics.com/news/2015/3...px?path=mbball

Comment

Wheeling starting to hammer Charleston ... up 15 with a minute to go.

Comment

Beyond incredible the PSAC league championship is on a live feed that freezes every 20 seconds.

Awful.

Comment

Live feed totally gone.

Fantastic for a league title game ....

#joke

Comment

I have no problems with it. It may be just a west thing.

Comment

Be subjected to fraudulent conclusions based on falsehoods. You brought up the "case and point" from 3 years ago. Your emphatic point was that the Rock inexplicably moved up after a loss and it just wasn't true. Who should have been #7 instead of them?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X