Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, in reality Winston-Salem is No. 8, which bumps JCS off the Top 10. I'm surprised VSU stayed at No. 7.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
      New regional rankings:
      Rank School Overall DII Record In-Region Record
      1 Indiana (Pennsylvania) 24-2 24-2
      2 West Liberty 24-4 24-3
      3 Charleston (West Virginia) 23-5 23-5
      4 Fairmont State 21-6 21-6
      5 Shippensburg 21-6 21-6
      6 Mercyhurst 18-7 18-7
      7 Virginia State 19-9 19-9
      8 Fayetteville State 22-8 22-8
      9 East Stroudsburg 18-8 18-8
      10 Johnson C. Smith 20-8 20-8
      So. Ship wins its last two games and drops a spot. We'd better win tonight.

Comment

• SMH....No talk about my WSSU. Oh, someone did call us "bid-stealers". We beat Fayetteville 3x, we spilt with Bowie and JC Smith but our victories over them were by 30+ points. You better hope you do not draw them and have to come to the CE Gaines Center to play us .

Comment

• Originally posted by krober34 View Post
          SMH....No talk about my WSSU. Oh, someone did call us "bid-stealers". We beat Fayetteville 3x, we spilt with Bowie and JC Smith but our victories over them were by 30+ points. You better hope you do not draw them and have to come to the CE Gaines Center to play us .

Comment

• So for Va. State to stay in this. I'm guessing I'm a West Chester fan tonight? ES needs to lose and the #1 seeds need to win the PSAC and MEC tournaments?

Comment

• Comment

• I just laughed at the stupidity! Okay, maybe WSSU is good but for crying out loud at least know the logistics of the whole thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoVSUTrojans View Post
                  So for Va. State to stay in this. I'm guessing I'm a West Chester fan tonight? ES needs to lose and the #1 seeds need to win the PSAC and MEC tournaments?
                  You may be right but only god knows what this committee is thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

I just laughed at the stupidity! Okay, maybe WSSU is good but for crying out loud at least know the logistics of the whole thing.
                    It's better to IUP and win anyway. We'll just bring our fans there.

Comment

• Originally posted by willicor View Post

It's better to IUP and win anyway. We'll just bring our fans there.

Comment

• Comment

• If you make the Final 8 ... everybody is 0-0.

Old saying ... not who you take to the prom ... it's who you take home that counts.

If you bring your fans from Winston-Salem all the way up here ... good for WSSU.

But, I can assure you WSSU isn't hosting anything other than a watch party.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoVSUTrojans View Post
                            So for Va. State to stay in this. I'm guessing I'm a West Chester fan tonight? ES needs to lose and the #1 seeds need to win the PSAC and MEC tournaments?
                            I think you are still safe even with ESU beating WCU. But if ESU manages to defeat IUP, that might be enough to push us up. If ESU loses that game, then all you have left to survive is the MEC tournament, as the remaining PSAC field are all ranked above VSU.

Comment

• Man, you IUP fans talk like you have the best program in DII. To my knowledge you have no national titles after two appearances in the national championship game. I obviously know DII basketball

Comment

• Originally posted by krober34 View Post
                                Man, you IUP fans talk like you have the best program in DII. To my knowledge you have no national titles after two appearances in the national championship game. I obviously know DII basketball

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X