Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait a second.

Did I hear that Lakeem Freaking McAliley isn't a beacon of fair play in the college basketball universe?

Knock me over with a feather. (#$%$# hood.)

Comment

• Lock Haven up 10 on Millersville at the half. Marauders turned the ball over at a rapid clip and seemed to run very little in the way of offensive sets in the first half — a lot of one-on-one drives toward the basket, many of which weren't converted. Several phantom fouls called on both teams, and it might come down to which team can keep its star players on the floor for the final few minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
        Wait a second.

Did I hear that Lakeem Freaking McAliley isn't a beacon of fair play in the college basketball universe?

Knock me over with a feather. (#$%$# hood.)
        He'll end his career as one of the best ever to play at ESU. How about you?

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

He'll end his career as one of the best ever to play at ESU. How about you?
          Nope. I'd have to ever want to attend ESU to be one of the best ever to play at ESU.

Comment

• Lock Haven with the win over M-ville. A chippy game throughout with about 40 fouls called and an apparent altercation (off-camera) at the end. Spectators came out on the court during that. This fans getting on the court stuff needs to be brought under control.

Nice year for Lock Haven in both men's and women's basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Nope. I'd have to ever want to attend ESU to be one of the best ever to play at ESU.
              Yeah that's what I thought. Nothing.

Comment

Yeah that's what I thought. Nothing.
                Keep waiting for you to get over yourself. I guess that will never happen.

Comment

• ESU trounces Mansfield in Round 1. On to Millersville, where the Warriors look to avenge a loss that left them as the #3 seed. Ship69 hoping he gets lucky enough to have one...

Comment

• ESU at Millersville in Round 2 is sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                      ESU at Millersville in Round 2 is sick.
                      WCU-Lock Haven is a pretty good round 2 match-up as well (as long as the right WCU team shows up).

Comment

ESU trounces Mansfield in Round 1. On to Millersville, where the Warriors look to avenge a loss that left them as the #3 seed. Ship69 hoping he gets lucky enough to have one...
                        As I said, just can't stop being a dick, can you? Arrogant and unprofessional. You're the full package.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrub View Post

WCU-Lock Haven is a pretty good round 2 match-up as well (as long as the right WCU team shows up).
                          I've said all along WCU would be very scary in a one-and-done. We'll see. That's a tough (awkward) gym ... and, LH is hot.

Comment

I've said all along WCU would be very scary in a one-and-done. We'll see. That's a tough (awkward) gym ... and, LH is hot.
                            That's one that could very easily go either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

That's one that could very easily go either way.
                              It will be a small spread tomorrow.

Those who played in the pick 'em all picked a West final. So, naturally it will be an East final.

Every road team tomorrow is dangerous. We'll see if any can win. Even IUP ... looked totally dead Saturday but terrific last night.

I just wish all the games weren't at the same time. I'd love to watch each one.

Comment

It will be a small spread tomorrow.

Those who played in the pick 'em all picked a West final. So, naturally it will be an East final.

Every road team tomorrow is dangerous. We'll see if any can win. Even IUP ... looked totally dead Saturday but terrific last night.

I just wish all the games weren't at the same time. I'd love to watch each one.
                                Yeah, I'll probably try to catch the semis when there aren't so many ways to jump.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X