Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

They ought to just issue some of these kids a transfer pass and have them get it punched at each stop.
    The Tribune Review ran an article on the kid who left Mercyhurst. He needed to be closer to his family. He was playing 21 mpg as a freshman for the Lakers and averaging 7 PPG through 9 games. Solid production for a true freshman. The write-up said he will be looking to transfer to a PSAC school closer to Greensburg.

I don't know why Reynolds left WCU but as Bart pointed out ... I'd guess that played a major role.

Wonder if Joe could sign both right now? Lol. He's running a Help Wanted sign on the KCAC marquee as we speak.

Comment

• Nelson is going crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        Nelson is going crazy
        He can't shot free throws, but can hit the 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bart View Post

He can't shot free throws, but can hit the 3.
          Bloom's just about blown a 24 point second half lead. Unreal.

Comment

• Heck of a way to hold on for Bloom. Nice win. It wasn't looking good there with two mins left.

Nice comeback for Ship.

Fite needs to press more and Bloom better work on that press break.

Comment

Bloom's just about blown a 24 point second half lead. Unreal.
              71-47 lead blown down to 1 point lead with 2 minutes left. Foul shooting saved them.

Comment

Heck of a way to hold on for Bloom. Nice win. It wasn't looking good there with two mins left.

Nice comeback for Ship.

Fite needs to press more and Bloom better work on that press break.
                The key is not to get yourself 24 points down so you have to make a "nice comeback." Lousy shooting by the Raiders (36 percent overall, 23 percent from beyond the arc) and while it is good to see newcomer Donovan Hill hit the floor he obviously has some rust to shake off. With losses to below-.500 UPJ and Bloom teams this week and a game against a hot Millersville team next Wednesday, this season is close to officially heading south for the Raiders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

The key is not to get yourself 24 points down so you have to make a "nice comeback." Lousy shooting by the Raiders (36 percent overall, 23 percent from beyond the arc) and while it is good to see newcomer Donovan Hill hit the floor he obviously has some rust to shake off. With losses to below-.500 UPJ and Bloom teams this week and a game against a hot Millersville team next Wednesday, this season is close to officially heading south for the Raiders.
                  Last night proved my theory: Bloom shouldn't be a 3-10 team. When engaged, they aren't bad. They just seem to take a lot of nights off.

Comment

Last night proved my theory: Bloom shouldn't be a 3-10 team. When engaged, they aren't bad. They just seem to take a lot of nights off.
                    Their eyes certainly light up when they play Shippensburg.

Comment

• Good news! Live stats are working at Shepherd...Bad News The Shepherd announcers mics aren't turned up loud enough...Crowd noise is louder than they are...

Comment

• Good news for KU, Jaiden McGhee looks to be pretty good. Bad news, they are stuck in the darkest timeline. Fall to 1-12 with a loss to Mansfield...god KU sucks

Comment

• Lock Haven defeats West Chester by 3. ESU visits the Rams Saturday. Should be a great matchup!

Comment

They have some talented players but I’m not sure what they have works as a functional roster. Some of their guys would probably shine as rotational players on better teams (Nelson and Wild come to mind as depth bigs and some sort of microwave man). Also their team play is pretty poor as evidenced by their horrid opponent PPG and how many of their guys have a negative A:TO.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigCat2192 View Post

They have some talented players but I’m not sure what they have works as a functional roster. Some of their guys would probably shine as rotational players on better teams (Nelson and Wild come to mind as depth bigs and some sort of microwave man). Also their team play is pretty poor as evidenced by their horrid opponent PPG and how many of their guys have a negative A:TO.
                              Nelson could play for any team in the league (with a varying role). Wild is actually pretty good. I think on a top team he'd be a bench guy for sure but he's serviceable.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigCat2192 View Post

The team has no chemistry. 8 transfers. 7 players left over from the former coach, with 2 trying to play after missing a season with injuries. 3 players recruited by current coach as freshman with 1 missing since last season's injury. 18 players who need coaching to be a .500 team at best.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X