• Show
Clear All

Connor Ferrell / Clarion

Big loss

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Connor Ferrell / Clarion

Big loss
      Looks as if it will continue to be hard to build a team from the bottom up in the PSAC. Any fanbase whose team suffers through a subpar season these days is going to have a nervous post-season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Looks as if it will continue to be hard to build a team from the bottom up in the PSAC. Any fanbase whose team suffers through a subpar season these days is going to have a nervous post-season.
        Hey, my VULCANS had the best season in 14 years and I'm nervous as hell !!

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Hey, my VULCANS had the best season in 14 years and I'm nervous as hell !!
          There's nervous and then there's another level of nervous. Right now I'd love to be nervous about who Ship was playing in the NCAAs, but since they're not there I don't have to be nervous about it at all.

Comment

Lance-Amir Paul / Gannon
            Gannon could become Transfer Out U!

Comment

If you were a new coach and had some coin available, you could build a pretty good team for next year just out of PSAC free agents.

If they could all get along and play together, it could actually be a very good team (or, of course, a disaster ... only so many minutes to go around).

Connor Ferrell

Lance-Amir Paul

Moe Williams

MarkAnthony Fidelis

Louie Wild

Marcus Friend

Justin Anderson

Justice Smith

Cam Polak

Comment

If you were a new coach and had some coin available, you could build a pretty good team for next year just out of PSAC free agents.

If they could all get along and play together, it could actually be a very good team (or, of course, a disaster ... only so many minutes to go around).

Connor Ferrell

Lance-Amir Paul

Moe Williams

MarkAnthony Fidelis

Louie Wild

Marcus Friend

Justin Anderson

Justice Smith

Cam Polak
                And the best may be yet to come :((

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Are there some problems out there. I know their season faded toward the end, but they had quite a few injury problems, right? I thought they looked like a promising young team when Ship played them early in the season.

Comment

Let's just say it's easy to see live and when the players actively know their coach is trying to move up and leave them...

Comment

Cal had a bad case of the transfers last year.

Comment

Let's just say it's easy to see live and when the players actively know their coach is trying to move up and leave them...
                        I don't get it. Where is he going to leave for? Wouldn't he have to get them to the NCAA Tournament a couple times before it's even a possibility? Plus from everything I've heard, it's a really good job. Don't know why you'd be in such a rush to get out.

Say what you want about JR, but at least they were really good every few years.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPHawks24 View Post

I don't get it. Where is he going to leave for? Wouldn't he have to get them to the NCAA Tournament a couple times before it's even a possibility? Plus from everything I've heard, it's a really good job. Don't know why you'd be in such a rush to get out.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPHawks24 View Post

He was a finalist somewhere last off-season ... where that was slips my mind.

Comment

Do you think JR will chase the Bloomsburg opening?

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Cal had a bad case of the transfers last year.
                                And may again. It seems to be a weak point for DS who gets a nice group of recruits but has a hard time keeping them. He tends to go after private school kids base on well-established connections from his WJU days. CAL U is pleasant enough but certainly not the ambiance of private colleges. This post season will be especially critical because rebuilding from scratch each year is certainly not what he signed on for.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X