• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Smith III

Kutztown

That's 7 now.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Jeff Capel may already be in the Angelo Dome.
      That was my thought, too. Phil might be saying it'll be a legendary offseason . . . because he got 15 phone calls from D1 coaches by 10:05 last night!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrub View Post

That was my thought, too. Phil might be saying it'll be a legendary offseason . . . because he got 15 phone calls from D1 coaches by 10:05 last night!
        Probably know in a week or ten days.

Comment

• Zach Simpkins / Alderson Broaddus

Started 21 of 27 games this year.

Comment

Raise anyone's eyebrows that wvsu Jeremiah Moore took alston out of the game? He will run into those level of athletes every night in p5.
            He got most of his points after wvsu's sneakers turned into concrete overshoes with 10 min left. Cal should thank wlu for that. They started making grade school level passing mistakes. Did not meet the ball. Out of gas.

Comment

• Tommy Williams / Glenville State

Started 28 games

Comment

Tommy Williams / Glenville State

Started 28 games
                He's a really nice player. Good shooter. Great motor. As long as it's in a supplementary role player kind of role, Tommy could help a lot of teams in this region. I'm not sure he's a #1 option kind of player, but a really nice supplemental piece.

Comment

He's a really nice player. Good shooter. Great motor. As long as it's in a supplementary role player kind of role, Tommy could help a lot of teams in this region. I'm not sure he's a #1 option kind of player, but a really nice supplemental piece.

Give me the Seton Hill job and max money. I'll build the roster for next year solely out of the Atlantic Region portal.

Comment

Give me the Seton Hill job and max money. I'll build the roster for next year solely out of the Atlantic Region portal.
                    You'd go at least .500.

Comment

• Ouch for Glenville.

John Williams is in the portal . . . again!

And so is Seth Fallon, who gave them a lot of good minutes this year.

Comment

Ouch for Glenville.

John Williams is in the portal . . . again!

And so is Seth Fallon, who gave them a lot of good minutes this year.
                        Counted 6 from Glenville in portal. If they want to continue to play like wlu, I think they will need to recruit more complete players

Comment

• Originally posted by Columbuseer View Post

Counted 6 from Glenville in portal. If they want to continue to play like wlu, I think they will need to recruit more complete players
                          Other than Scarborough, Williams and Fallon who else are looking to leave ? 6 would put them second only to 7 from KUTZ in the Atlantic Region.

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Other than Scarborough, Williams and Fallon who else are looking to leave ? 6 would put them second only to 7 from KUTZ in the Atlantic Region.
                            Both Williamses are on the list. So I counted:

Scarborough
                            J. Williams
                            T. Williams
                            Fallon

I'm not sure which other two Columbuseer is counting.

Comment

Both Williamses are on the list. So I counted:

Scarborough
                              J. Williams
                              T. Williams
                              Fallon

I'm not sure which other two Columbuseer is counting.
                              Thanks for the update !!

Comment

• The Belgian kid, Thielemans, was another GSC Pioneer on the list (forgot about that one). He didn't play very many minutes and is on something like his 3rd school already.

And another bench player, Matthew Allman, was the 6th.

There, solved the mystery. But 4 of those Pioneers on the list are impact players. Tough losses for GSC.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X