Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    WV State has offered Satterfield
    And why not! Every team in the Atlantic ought to offer him. He seems to check all the boxes to be a player at this level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrub View Post

And why not! Every team in the Atlantic ought to offer him. He seems to check all the boxes to be a player at this level.
      Hope he selects a strong academic school. His 1st semester gpa as 3.76, per his twitter. Outstanding young man.

Comment

• Charleston loses another, Shaunn Monroe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
          Charleston loses another, Shaunn Monroe.
          Not a starter, but a definite contributor. A useful piece some team could pick up.

Comment

His scoring really cooled off in the second half. Oddly, his last really big game was against Cal (29 points).

He vanished in the three games against IUP - scoring just 1, 5 and 0 points.

I'd agree something was up down the stretch. His minutes were decimated in the final three games -- their biggest three games of the year.
            Just realized I got my years confused ( old man brain $#@&) SC was recruited by DS but never played for him. DS was booted in spring of '18 and SC joined WU in the fall of that year so they have no direct relationship which lends credence to his ending up somewhere other than the Valley. Time will tell.

Comment

• Satterfield's mother graduated from State and his dad grew up right across the river in the Spring Hill section of South Charleston.

Source told me that Satterfield and David Early were likely heading to State.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDonAB92 View Post
                Satterfield's mother graduated from State and his dad grew up right across the river in the Spring Hill section of South Charleston.

Source told me that Satterfield and David Early were likely heading to State.
                Hope Aiden does his research on academic reputation. Both of them need to look in the mirror. They are not going to the nba. The mission now is life after 4 years. The goal is to find a prestigious academic school in your major with a respectful coach who plays a European style and who will give u a full ride for playing basketball.

Comment

• Kaleb Torrance from Millersville.

Pitt had 2 enter the portal today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Columbuseer View Post

Hope Aiden does his research on academic reputation. Both of them need to look in the mirror. They are not going to the nba. The mission now is life after 4 years. The goal is to find a prestigious academic school in your major with a respectful coach who plays a European style and who will give u a full ride for playing basketball.
                    There's not a prestigious academic school in the Atlantic Region. Some are better than others but none are prestigious.

Comment

There's not a prestigious academic school in the Atlantic Region. Some are better than others but none are prestigious.
                      Don't think he should limit himself to this region.
                      maybe Bentley, Rollins, Embry riddle, augustana, Truman State, etc.

https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges...sities-midwest

Comment

• This thread started 3 weeks ago with 4 names. As of today that has risen to 47, by my count, virtually all in the PSAC and MEC. If any followers of the CIAA, or anyone else, know of players from that conference looking to relocate please let us know.
                        As of now most of those listed are bench players, including several youngsters ready to step into a starting spot. I don't have nearly enough knowledge of those on the list to comment, but if the more well informed among you care to give it a shot, I would be interested in a top 5 TP players available as of today. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                          This thread started 3 weeks ago with 4 names. As of today that has risen to 47, by my count, virtually all in the PSAC and MEC. If any followers of the CIAA, or anyone else, know of players from that conference looking to relocate please let us know.
                          As of now most of those listed are bench players, including several youngsters ready to step into a starting spot. I don't have nearly enough knowledge of those on the list to comment, but if the more well informed among you care to give it a shot, I would be interested in a top 5 TP players available as of today. Thanks in advance.
                          I can speak for the MEC players. My top 5 TP guys from the MEC are as follows (and unfortunately, 3 of them are WLUs):

Pat Robinson
                          Will Yoakum
                          John Williams
                          Aiden Satterfield
                          Adrian Scarborough

And now that I look at it, that looks like an actual lineup. LOL. Robinson & Williams at the 1 & 2. Yoakum, Scarborough, & Satterfield at the 3, 4, & 5.

Comment

I can speak for the MEC players. My top 5 TP guys from the MEC are as follows (and unfortunately, 3 of them are WLUs):

Pat Robinson
                            Will Yoakum
                            John Williams
                            Aiden Satterfield
                            Adrian Scarborough

And now that I look at it, that looks like an actual lineup. LOL. Robinson & Williams at the 1 & 2. Yoakum, Scarborough, & Satterfield at the 3, 4, & 5.
                            That's a scary starting five. Stats on 4 of 5 ( Satterfield ??) give you 113 mpg, 71.3 ppg and 25.1 rpg. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

That's a scary starting five. Stats on 4 of 5 ( Satterfield ??) give you 113 mpg, 71.3 ppg and 25.1 rpg. Thanks
                              I probably should have put Hibbett at the 5. That would make my team even better. Let Satterfield come off the bench.

Comment

I probably should have put Hibbett at the 5. That would make my team even better. Let Satterfield come off the bench.
                                With that change, you just lost one to the portal. Lol
                                that lineup has 3 all region level players. Impressive.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X