• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Layton View Post
    WL’s Vidan Dronjak in the portal
    Not surprised at all by this.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

What's funny is IUP has owned the Mercyhurst series of late. Joe's 15-5 against them in the last 20.

One of the losses, of course, came on the big stage, but Joe also beat them twice in the PSAC title game during that stretch.

Well, IUP with its recent run has owned most series of late, and Mercyhurst did hand them their only regular season beating. Actually Ship, other than a rather one-sided loss in the 2019 league championship game, has been about as competitive with them as most PSAC teams recently. Unless Fite recruits out of his mind this offseason, the Raiders aren't as likely to be competitive next season.

Comment

• Malik Whitaker is leaving WVSU and heading to his 3rd school in 3 years now: Fort Lewis. Interesting because Fort Lewis's stud--Akeul Kot--is already in the portal. Maybe they're using Kot's money to lure Whitaker, but if the allure was to play alongside a dynamic scorer like Kot, that won't be the case. Whitaker was a key piece of an albeit underperforming WVSU team.

Comment

• Jonathan Pierre, one of the big guys from Nova is in the portal. I assume he's attempting to move up to D1 (he has accomplished the pinnacle of D2 play already with a championship). But if he got no good nibbles at the D1 level, wouldn't it be fun to reverse the trend and out-Crutch Crutch by snagging one of his starters to play at WLU?

Comment

• I figured he’d make the jump he’s a D2 unicorn not sure how he ended up there

Comment

There's also the problem brewing in Slippery Rock. Maceo Austin has already committed. Ike Herster will be next. Yesterday the news also broke that (real) Notre Dame grad transfer Robby Carmody is heavily rumored to be signing with SRU. Paired with Lashon Lindsey, that would be an incredibly big, tough lineup.
              Looks like Carmody signed with Mercer, so you won't have to worry about him in the PSAC West.

Comment

• Black Hills’ Joel Scott to the portal

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrub View Post

Looks like Carmody signed with Mercer, so you won't have to worry about him in the PSAC West.
                  Lol these guys love living the dream at bad low majors

Comment

• Originally posted by Layton View Post
                    Black Hills’ Joel Scott to the portal
                    If only it were april 1, i would have him committing to wlu. :-)

Comment

• Dale Bonner (formerly of Fairmont State and most recently of Baylor) has entered the portal.

Seems like he's bee around forever.

Comment

Dale Bonner (formerly of Fairmont State and most recently of Baylor) has entered the portal.

Seems like he's bee around forever.
                        I thought that kid was done.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

I thought that kid was done.
                          He was in the rotation at Baylor in the beginning of the season (not starting but playing) but pretty much got benched in January. He did play in February after somebody went down.

I wouldn't be surprised if Pitt or WVU go after him.

Comment

He was in the rotation at Baylor in the beginning of the season (not starting but playing) but pretty much got benched in January. He did play in February after somebody went down.

I wouldn't be surprised if Pitt or WVU go after him.
                            IUP? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

IUP? Lol
                              Maybe. Joe's limiting the roster size to just 5 players next year. Three of the slots are filled.

Comment

Maybe. Joe's limiting the roster size to just 5 players next year. Three of the slots are filled.
                                lol... Joe going to throw heavy cash.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X