Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Community college or nothing for this kid.
    Where's Ike ?

Thought SRU was a done deal?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Where's Ike ?

Thought SRU was a done deal?
      I'd be willing to bet Ike wasn't going to classes and now isn't eligible. He's no longer protected like he was at KC and with Jefferson.

Comment

• Dale Bonner has committed to THE Ohio State University.

Joel Scott (formerly of Black Hills State) has committed to Colorado State (second year in a row CSU has signed an elite D2 post player).

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

I'd be willing to bet Ike wasn't going to classes and now isn't eligible. He's no longer protected like he was at KC and with Jefferson.
          I don't know what schools he's looking at, but I was told there were not any PSAC schools on the list.

Comment

• Originally posted by bballfan03 View Post
            considering it is going to be a brand new team this season, I could see him getting a player or 2 to transfer from Nova (especially if he directly recruited them)... however, i think that is a very, very, very slim chance. But with a brand new team, promises of a team being built around/for you - that idea could sway a kid regardless of their situation.
            The location factor probably played into Dave Denis's decision, but Crutch pulled him to a total rebuild at Nova. I would assume that a good D1 offer trumps all but depending on Fee's involvement in recruiting him, a transfer to Gannon isn't out of the question. The late decision to enter the portal kind of made me go huuuummm.

I would imagine Fee has already called him and had a long talk!

Comment

• Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

The location factor probably played into Dave Denis's decision, but Crutch pulled him to a total rebuild at Nova. I would assume that a good D1 offer trumps all but depending on Fee's involvement in recruiting him, a transfer to Gannon isn't out of the question. The late decision to enter the portal kind of made me go huuuummm.

I would imagine Fee has already called him and had a long talk!
              Dennis always thought he was d1 who got overlooked. Had a wake up call after he left wlu ( and the call wasn't d1). Crutch threw him a lifeline in the summer. Win win for both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Columbuseer View Post

Dennis always thought he was d1 who got overlooked. Had a wake up call after he left wlu ( and the call wasn't d1). Crutch threw him a lifeline in the summer. Win win for both.
                As they say, timing is everything. I would imagine if Dennis was leaving WLU now, he'd probably get D1 attention.

Comment

• Michael Bradley, formerly of Mercyhurst, has signed with Northern Kentucky.

Comment

• Gannon had 2 request transfer today. New coach cleaning house?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bart View Post
                      Gannon had 2 request transfer today. New coach cleaning house?
                      There weren't many left when he arrived.

Those who remained ... I'd do the same.

Comment

• Former Bloomsburg PF Ash Kemble has transferred to Wilmington.

Comment

Former Bloomsburg PF Ash Kemble has transferred to Wilmington.
                          Feels like a lateral move. WilmU isn't a top-of-the-heap program.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrub View Post

Feels like a lateral move. WilmU isn't a top-of-the-heap program.
                            Wilmington seems to actually be on the rise ... they went 16-13 last year and also return a lot. Bloomsburg was 1-25 -- and things don't look (as of now) much better for Year 2 of the current regime.

Kemble will be a big addition. He was a solid post player on a terrible team a year ago.

Comment

Wilmington seems to actually be on the rise ... they went 16-13 last year and also return a lot. Bloomsburg was 1-25 -- and things don't look (as of now) much better for Year 2 of the current regime.

Kemble will be a big addition. He was a solid post player on a terrible team a year ago.
                              Fair point. I suppose there's no such thing as a lateral move from 1-25 (unless you're going to WV Wesleyan).

Comment

He didn't seem like an inside player. Likes to shoot from outside on offense and is overpowered inside defensively.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X