Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bart View Post
    Gannon had 2 request transfer today. New coach cleaning house?
    He said in his presser he was going to build from the bottom.

Comment

• Originally posted by bballfan03 View Post

He said in his presser he was going to build from the bottom.
      I can't believe Yilmaz hasn't entered yet... no idea why he was starting or playing at all - he was useless. Couldn't shoot and made more errant passes than good ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by bballfan03 View Post

I can't believe Yilmaz hasn't entered yet... no idea why he was starting or playing at all - he was useless. Couldn't shoot and made more errant passes than good ones.
        Just curious, why would a player who can't shoot or pass enter the portal??

Comment

• Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

Because if Fee is smart, he would've told him to get lost!

Comment

Because they all think the grass is greener on the other side. Until, of course, their phone doesn't ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Because if Fee is smart, he would've told him to get lost!
              There's a difference between being told to get lost and entering the portal.

Comment

There's a difference between being told to get lost and entering the portal.
                I'm sure you would think so...

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

I'm sure you would think so...
                  Many college players "give-up" basketball every year without entering the portal. You probably didn't know that...

Back to Yilmaz. He seems to be more of a point guard than a shooter. Lead Gannon in assists. Also seems to play with a high motor. The WLU Style can function quite well with a PG who's primary focus is on distributing the ball to the right player and playing pressure D.

Comment

• Nova’s Dallas Graziani to the portal what’s going on down there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Layton View Post
                      Nova’s Dallas Graziani to the portal what’s going on down there?
                      Dreams of playing at Robert Morris

Comment

Many college players "give-up" basketball every year without entering the portal. You probably didn't know that...

Back to Yilmaz. He seems to be more of a point guard than a shooter. Lead Gannon in assists. Also seems to play with a high motor. The WLU Style can function quite well with a PG who's primary focus is on distributing the ball to the right player and playing pressure D.
                        Wow! You answered your own question, dumbass!!!

Comment

• Add Nova’s Jake Maranville

I’m getting suspicious of a retirement

Comment

Add Nova’s Jake Maranville

Possible but wouldn't Fee have known that and perhaps stayed?

Comment

Add Nova’s Jake Maranville

Only other thing I can think of is Fee was their recruiter and the glue on that roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Only other thing I can think of is Fee was their recruiter and the glue on that roster.
                                It could be they just went undefeated and won the last game of the season. Perhaps they feel nothing more to prove at D2 level and want to keep moving up.

That PG is a great D2 player. He is small, though (5'9"). We'll see how the D1 schools recruit him.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X