Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018 Recruiting

Prior Lake High School MN. had a hard fought 72-68 win over Bridgewater-Emery high school SD. in the Mike Miller classic. Prior Lake High total student population 2400, Bridgewater Emery 105. BE High lost their next game to Tea area HS. WOW, what an exciting big time victory for PL, whupping ass by 4 points on a tiny SD. HS. with 2295 less students. I'm doing a slow clap for Prior Lake right now!

Comment

The local team is 9-2.
      9-0 against Minnesota schools.
      0-2 against Sioux Falls schools.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
        Prior Lake High School MN. had a hard fought 72-68 win over Bridgewater-Emery high school SD. in the Mike Miller classic. Prior Lake High total student population 2400, Bridgewater Emery 105. BE High lost their next game to Tea area HS. WOW, what an exciting big time victory for PL, whupping ass by 4 points on a tiny SD. HS. with 2295 less students. I'm doing a slow clap for Prior Lake right now!
        This reminds me of the old 212 Conference. Eight towns spread down the highway from Brownton in the east to Sacred Heart in the west. In the middle was the Renville County seat, Olivia, who was bigger than those eight schools and in a different conference but in the same district. During tournament time, all conference rivalries were forgotten when a 212 team played Olivia- or the much bigger Hutchinson. We were pulling for the upset- and usually got it.

Comment

Do moral victories count as wins in South Dakota??

Comment

This thread has gotten out of hand. The moral of the story is that South Dakota basketball is the best basketball in sports history please and thank you amen.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
              This thread has gotten out of hand. The moral of the story is that South Dakota basketball is the best basketball in sports history please and thank you amen.
              Hallelujah, holy $#it...where's the Tylenol

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                Hallelujah, holy $#it...where's the Tylenol
                Perfect :)
                Always go Griswold!

Comment

Really didn't post this as an assault on the great state of MN. My mother was born and raised in rural Lamberton MN. area and enjoyed visits to grandparents farm as a child. More of a response of Simples constant attacks on SD. BB.

Comment

Really didn't post this as an assault on the great state of MN. My mother was born and raised in rural Lamberton MN. area and enjoyed visits to grandparents farm as a child. More of a response of Simples constant attacks on SD. BB.
                    For the record, I don't think anyone is attackimg the actual states. At least I hope not! But what would a message board be without a good natured back and forth between bordering states :)

Comment

Josiah Strong, who has been offered by NSU, Mankato and USF along with other non-nsic schools, announced he will announce his decision on the 18th.

Comment

King only had 19 last night and was not the Raiders leading scorer. Off nights like that may end up keeping him in a Vikings uniform. :)

http://www.cdhraiders.org/news_artic...rer_id=3549280

Comment

Live stream of the Cretin game tomorrow night.

http://www.tjsportsonline.net

I guess they want the ability to reach into more Div. I coaches areas. :)

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                            Josiah Strong, who has been offered by NSU, Mankato and USF along with other non-nsic schools, announced he will announce his decision on the 18th.
                            Josiah will be continuing on at Navy.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post

Sy Chatman has to reach those low to mid major coaches somehow

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post

You do know there's a 2019 Recruiting thread where you can post your reverse jinxing, right?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X