Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018 Recruiting

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
    Bruggeman didn't play big school high school ball in MN...last I checked he's an okay player in the NSIC....
    That Performing Arts major has helped...(kidding)

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
      Pretty sure he was just affirming your comment and adding to it...
      Correct

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
        Cmon, the Schillings should be the prime NSIC example that small-school kids aren't very good once they get to college. Put them on a bigger school and they'd be average bench players. Instead, they got to put up all the shots they wanted to on one of the smallest schools in the state.
        You're so right. They were just terrible players. So was David Zellman. :)

Comment

Originally posted by wsuguy87 View Post
          You're so right. They were just terrible players. So was David Zellman. :)
          Exactly! John Smith too.

Have to recruit metropolitan areas to get any talent.

Comment

Bruggeman didn't play big school high school ball in MN...last I checked he's an okay player in the NSIC....
            I don't know why, but I always am surprised when I see the sizes of some towns. Pelican Rapids is a perfect example. I thought it was at least twice the size it actually is before I just looked it up. Same with some towns around Marshall in the same population range.

Comment

I don't know why, but I always am surprised when I see the sizes of some towns. Pelican Rapids is a perfect example. I thought it was at least twice the size it actually is before I just looked it up. Same with some towns around Marshall in the same population range.
              It's a lake vacation destination...so it does grow in the summers :)

Comment

Jake martens transferring from NDSU to Moorhead. Martens 6'3 sg...appears to be prototypical high IQ/worker/good shooter. I believer he was a walk on redshirt for NDSU last year.

Comment

Jake martens transferring from NDSU to Moorhead. Martens 6'3 sg...appears to be prototypical high IQ/worker/good shooter. I believer he was a walk on redshirt for NDSU last year.
                  Just for clarification....
                  It's Jake Mertens. No relation to WSU commit Luke Martens.

He went to high school in ND, so he's probably not very good.

Comment

+1 :)

Comment

Thanks for spelling correction...Swisher told me he is 10x the player that steckler from Mandan is... :)

Comment

Well Augie fans, you might be able to get Mr. King after all. Especially after the turd he laid in game 1 of the MSHSL tourney. 0 pts, 1 reb 2 shots taken in 16 minutes of play.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                          Well Augie fans, you might be able to get Mr. King after all. Especially after the turd he laid in game 1 of the MSHSL tourney. 0 pts, 1 reb 2 shots taken in 16 minutes of play.
                          I was at the game. He got hurt early in second half. He is a good looking shooter...4th/5th option on cretin team. Next year he will light it up. I think he will get d1 offers.

Comment

Missing out on the state tournament, probably hurt Bergan's exposure some, and I haven't heard about much yet for new offers. If this past week hasn't gotten him excited about the idea of playing for the Wolves then I don't think anything could.

Comment

Originally posted by ddwitte View Post
                              Missing out on the state tournament, probably hurt Bergan's exposure some, and I haven't heard about much yet for new offers. If this past week hasn't gotten him excited about the idea of playing for the Wolves then I don't think anything could.
                              I consider it fairly reliable, but time will tell. So, take it for what it is worth but sounds like he may not play at all...

Comment

Augustana is banking their near future on 5 incoming recruits this coming season. All are from small schools. My good man Mr. Augustana expects the SD kids do well as do I. Generally you hope 2 or 3 end up big contributors.

Eric Tiedman. Jordan, MN. HS enrollment 495
                                Michael Schaefer. St. Cloud Cathedral " 650
                                Dylan Lebrun. Flandreau SD. " 157
                                Trevor Hanson Sioux Valley SD " 203
                                A.J. Plitzuweit Vermillion SD " 932

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X