Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018 Recruiting

https://twitter.com/MSHSLjohn/status/977329915606417408

Winona State commit with the poster dunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
      https://twitter.com/MSHSLjohn/status/977329915606417408

Winona State commit with the poster dunk.
      Augie commit with the stellar assist. ;)

Comment

#2 play on SportsCenter this AM

Comment

Future Warrior Luke Martens is yapping at future Gopher Daniel Orturo in this AAAA title game that features more size than most D1 games

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
            Future Warrior Luke Martens is yapping at future Gopher Daniel Orturo in this AAAA title game that features more size than most D1 games
            Not sure how Orturo is still in the game after that in HS.

Comment

Also, CDH is dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                Not sure how Orturo is still in the game after that in HS.
                The refs lost total control of that sequence leading to Orturu hurling his friend Tre Jones.

Is Tre already better than Tyus? I saw that as someone who loves Tyus and think he deserves more tick tham he is getting from Thibs.

Comment

The refs lost total control of that sequence leading to Orturu hurling his friend Tre Jones.

Is Tre already better than Tyus? I saw that as someone who loves Tyus and think he deserves more tick tham he is getting from Thibs.

Comment

Man I'm starting to get nervous about the future about this Winona team. Bringing in some talented kids.

Comment

They did. They let 3 blatant fouls go. Then they let Orturo try to throw Jones into the stanchion. I don't mind a little physicality and mixing I up, but IMO, that warranted more than a simple tech. It was blantant.

He will be much better. He's already bigger and stronger but Tyus is a more consistent shooter. Obviously Jadee was the best Jones though...

Comment

The T cost him the tourney team accolades. But he got the big trophy, so who really cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                          Man I'm starting to get nervous about the future about this Winona team. Bringing in some talented kids.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                            At least we seem to be past the dark times.
                            As fun as it was to see Winona down in the standings as a non-Winona fan, it is definitely good to see the program turning the corner again. Especially due to the circumstances that put them in said dark spot.

Comment

Prep Hoops Dakota named its Class A all-state team. Of kids I know coming into the NSIC next year, future Vikings AJ Plitzuweit, Trevor Hanson, and Dylan LeBrun were named 1st Team and future NSU Wolf Gus Reede was named 3rd Team. Not sure if I saw any other kids who are going D2/NSIC.

Comment

Verbal Commits D2 @VerbalCommitsD2
                                Winona State G Isaiah Easaw (JR) is leaving the program.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X