Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Lawson View Post
    Anybody get tickets yet?
    No...so I emailed the AD and athletic admin assistant to see about when they should be sent out.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by kdubnation View Post

      No...so I emailed the AD and athletic admin assistant to see about when they should be sent out.
      I did that a couple of weeks ago and I thought he’d said they’d be available by this weekend….if that timelines correct…looks like they are cutting it close.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Lawson View Post

        I did that a couple of weeks ago and I thought he’d said they’d be available by this weekend….if that timelines correct…looks like they are cutting it close.
        Turns out they have them ready and I was able to go by the athletic office and pick mine up. Not sure if they have just gotten them sorted out and are going to send something out to people or what, but if you stop by there you can get them.

        Comment


        • Just got the email...will get mine tomorrow

          Comment


          • It looks like a great match-up between the SBU and KWC Womens teams today. Great to see the GMAC offers free streaming of the games, unlike the MIAA and Lone Star Conferences.

            Comment


            • Yes, and the G-MAC's streaming coverage is generally quite good. It depends a bit on which school is hosting it but most of them are pretty high quality.

              Comment


              • Stayed at a hotel last night for my wife and I's anniversary in St Charles, same hotel the KWU men's team was.

                Whole lots of tall people walking around lol
                Cool Story Bro

                Comment


                • Originally posted by kdubnation View Post
                  Yes, and the G-MAC's streaming coverage is generally quite good. It depends a bit on which school is hosting it but most of them are pretty high quality.
                  Same with the GLVC. Some schools like Drury utilize multiple camera angles and close ups, while others struggle to keep the camera on the action.

                  Comment


                  • Big win for Kentucky Wesleyan. There has been a big concern all week among the Lady Panthers supporters. This will be a battle the rest of the season and will likely see a lot of young players getting playing time.

                    Comment


                    • Wow, just watched the last few minutes of the Lady Panthers vs. Lady Panthers. Somehow KWC managed to hold on and beat #2 Drury despite missing 5 of our last 6 free throws down the stretch. Great game!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
                        Big win for Kentucky Wesleyan. There has been a big concern all week among the Lady Panthers supporters. This will be a battle the rest of the season and will likely see a lot of young players getting playing time.
                        Why was there concern? Let down? Drury had already played and won 3 games against some very good competition.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by WKYDave View Post

                          Why was there concern? Let down? Drury had already played and won 3 games against some very good competition.
                          All I will say is, fans left the Lady Panther luncheon this week discouraged over the injury report. They are not the same team they were two weeks ago. I'm happy for Coach Niemann and was impressed with him the first time I watched him coach.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by crazznewt View Post

                            All I will say is, fans left the Lady Panther luncheon this week discouraged over the injury report. They are not the same team they were two weeks ago. I'm happy for Coach Niemann and was impressed with him the first time I watched him coach.
                            It seemed like all the starters that have played all year started the game?

                            Comment


                            • So, I can live with being 1-1 after the first weekend of the season. What's really frustrating is that Lindenwood won it at the free throw line. And yes, we had to start fouling in the last minute which inflated the numbers by a handful of shots but they literally shot double the FTs we did. 24 to 12. I knew about halfway through the second half that there was no way we would win. It was a sequence where on one defensive possession we were called for 4 fouls back to back to back to back. And they were nonsense fouls - you earn them then so be it but the game had been physical the entire time yet suddenly the refs decided we weren't allowed to be in the same zip code as the offensive players. Then, of course, you go down the court and they aren't calling anything again, magically. Oh well. It just reinforced for me how glad I am to not have to watch us play with GLVC refs every game anymore.

                              Comment


                              • I noticed AJ Youngman didn't travel with the team over the weekend and now I see he's no longer listed on the roster... double you tee eff??

                                Comment

                                Ad3

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X