Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mountain West cancels football season.

Comment

• Originally posted by crixus View Post
      Mountain West cancels football season.
      This to me is bigger than the MAC decision as this includes the pre-season #26 team and Air Force was receiving votes too. Boise State definitely not cracking the BCS playoff now. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a BYU announcement soon at least about football.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

This to me is bigger than the MAC decision as this includes the pre-season #26 team and Air Force was receiving votes too. Boise State definitely not cracking the BCS playoff now. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a BYU announcement soon at least about football.
        I agree. I think all Independents will have to postpone or cancel their seasons except Notre Dame. And that's only because ND has a full ACC schedule this year.
        Last edited by crixus; 08-10-2020, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• I doubt the St. Louis Cardinals will be able to play a 60 game baseball season. As of today, they've only played 5 games which puts them 10 or more games behind most of the other teams. I think the MLB should dismiss them like MLS did to Dallas FC.

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/h...ill-sidelined/

Comment

• According to KNBC-TV in LA, the Pac 12 and Big Ten will be releasing their decisions soon, possibly today. And odds are they'll be postponing their fooball and other fall sports seasons too.

Comment

• BIG is officially out. Up to 41 FBS teams done now.

https://bigten.org/news/2020/8/11/ge...ll-season.aspx

Comment

• In the NAIA, the largest conference (Mid South, 22 teams; 3 divisions) announced no fall sports. For the first time since Covid started, I'm throwing in the towel on NAIA football this fall. We're down to about 53 of 95 schools.

Comment

• Pac 12 has canceled the fall sports program according to ESPN.

Comment

• At this point I doubt they'll be any college football this fall. I think the conferences that say they'll play will be changing their minds before any team actually takes the field this season.

Comment

• NAIA- two of the three Mid-South Divisions move football to the spring.

https://bcrams.com/news/2020/8/11/bl...to-spring.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
                        Pac 12 has canceled the fall sports program according to ESPN.
                        Yep, it is official.

https://pac-12.com/article/2020/08/1...7F3asz35t6O4EA

Comment

• Summit League made it official- fall sports cancelled, moved to spring.

Comment

• By the way, I know that RedditCFB's graphic has been posted in this thread quite a few times, but I want y'all to know that on more than one occasion we've updated it based on sources I found through this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by crixus View Post
                              According to KNBC-TV in LA, the Pac 12 and Big Ten will be releasing their decisions soon, possibly today. And odds are they'll be postponing their fooball and other fall sports seasons too.
                              I just wanted to give kudos to Fred Roggin (below left) of KNBC-TV. He's the one who made the above comment on the 11:00 news last night. He's known as the dean of SoCal sports for good reason.

Last edited by crixus; 08-11-2020, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
                                By the way, I know that RedditCFB's graphic has been posted in this thread quite a few times, but I want y'all to know that on more than one occasion we've updated it based on sources I found through this thread.
                                On behalf of all the contributors to this thread, we appreciate it. :)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X