• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All Quiet on the East Stroud

Now he is the cupcake

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Now he is the cupcake

It boggles my mind the lack of awareness by ESU fans.

Comment

Seems like every PSAC team has at least one major homer on here.

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
          Seems like every PSAC team has at least one major homer on here.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
            It boggles my mind the lack of awareness by ESU fans.
            Here is my two cents. ESU has been in a down phase for the past 2 years or so. Before that, they were a middle of the pack PSAC program. They are struggling right now, no doubt. The win column doesn't lie. However, things are moving forward for the future with Jimmy T. (And yes Nation, this is a fact. Since 2000 ESU has 1 regional championship, and so does IUP).

ESU took a pay game to go to Ferris just like many other D-2 schools do when they play FCS, and just like many other FCS schools do when they play FBS. FACT.
            How much did they get? I don't know. Where they outmatched? 100 percent.

Now the issue that you have Nation is YOU BELIEVE that Denny somehow told the scorekeeper to stream a message across the scoreboard some 30 years ago. That was been proven to be FALSE on this message board years ago. I do not have the time to go back in years past to do the research, but this topic was brought up (of course by you because you are a toolbag). Because of this incident you hold a grudge, and are bitter, towards anything ESU. Once again in years past, I have provided FACTUAL information in regards to ESU games where they were scoring in the second half in games where you believe they were running up the score. You choose not to respond to me that time. I will not waste another minute digging up my old posts, or facts for you because it is useless. You believe what you want to believe.

The other fact is you admitted you never played the game at IUP in a previous thread. You act like you are this all mighty regarded football king with all sorts of knowledge, but you couldn't even differ between an over or under front. You spew hatred and bitterness from your fingertips, and I feel sorry for whoever it is that has to live with you because you are one of the most negative people I have ever encountered. (And once again you have 0 football knowledge).

This is a message board where people are allowed to debate, and discuss, and also argue in the right context, about one's alma mater or program. Denny is a highly respected man at ESU. He has done more for that community in one single year than you probably did in your entire span at IUP. You constantly criticize, and degrade the man. I look forward to the day when IUP and ESU play each other again so I may have the opportunity to meet up with you. (And yes, your comeback will be IUP will win by 30). Will IUP win, most likely. But you need a good character check because you are what is wrong with this society. I hope you respond back to me with an actual mature and reasonable post.

And yes, warriorvoice, you too need to cut out your bitterness and sour grapes that you post. It does you, nor the ESU program, no good.

Have a nice day!

Comment

This. This right here. Plus, we once had a lot of beautiful green grass on campus. :smile-big:

Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post
              The other fact is you admitted you never played the game at IUP in a previous thread. You act like you are this all mighty regarded football king with all sorts of knowledge, but you couldn't even differ between an over or under front. You spew hatred and bitterness from your fingertips, and I feel sorry for whoever it is that has to live with you because you are one of the most negative people I have ever encountered. (And once again you have 0 football knowledge).
              Believe me, if IUPNation is the worst offender on this board, this is a very, very positive message board. Also, I thought we got past the "you never played the game" bull****.
              Last edited by jrshooter; 09-02-2018, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Here is my two cents. ESU has been in a down phase for the past 2 years or so. Before that, they were a middle of the pack PSAC program. They are struggling right now, no doubt. The win column doesn't lie. However, things are moving forward for the future with Jimmy T. (And yes Nation, this is a fact. Since 2000 ESU has 1 regional championship, and so does IUP).

ESU took a pay game to go to Ferris just like many other D-2 schools do when they play FCS, and just like many other FCS schools do when they play FBS. FACT.

Now the issue that you have Nation is YOU BELIEVE that Denny somehow told the scorekeeper to stream a message across the scoreboard some 30 years ago. That was been proven to be FALSE on this message board years ago. I do not have the time to go back in years past to do the research, but this topic was brought up (of course by you because you are a toolbag). Because of this incident you hold a grudge, and are bitter, towards anything ESU. Once again in years past, I have provided FACTUAL information in regards to ESU games where they were scoring in the second half in games where you believe they were running up the score. You choose not to respond to me that time. I will not waste another minute digging up my old posts, or facts for you because it is useless. You believe what you want to believe.

This is a message board where people are allowed to debate, and discuss, and also argue in the right context, about one's alma mater or program. Denny is a highly respected man at ESU. He has done more for that community in one single year than you probably did in your entire span at IUP. You constantly criticize, and degrade the man. I look forward to the day when IUP and ESU play each other again so I may have the opportunity to meet up with you. (And yes, your comeback will be IUP will win by 30). Will IUP win, most likely. But you need a good character check because you are what is wrong with this society. I hope you respond back to me with an actual mature and reasonable post.

And yes, warriorvoice, you too need to cut out your bitterness and sour grapes that you post. It does you, nor the ESU program, no good.

Have a nice day!

Comment

Comment

good thing urine is renewable

Comment

I could go on all day about the running up the score whine, but it can be summed up in one sentence:

If you don't like teams running up the score, the onus is on your guys to get better.

Comment

Have a nice day!
                        Oh my....somebody is very touchy today.

1. ESU has one regional title from over a decade ago that obviously is still being celebrated in the Poconos. Good for you. Ours is from last year. When was the last time ESU even made the playoffs?

2. I don't care that ESU took a pay game. If you knew it was a pay game, why are you all whining about an botched squib kick? You were being paid to take a beating.

3. I know I know...it was some kid who ran the message across the scoreboard that day. So you all claim. It was still done and I was there in person to see it. So yes I still hold a grudge about that but what really makes me mad is when ESU fans get all whiny like that when Denny has run up the score countless times since that 2000 year you like to reference. I'm sure Jimmy was in games tossing passes and padding those stats for that Harlon Hill trophy. Then he faced Grand Valley and got steam rolled.

4. I've never said I was some foosball expert. I did call the IUP fake punt against West Chester during the PSAC State Game last year. So I can't be too stupid...then again...I attended IUP so I must be pretty smart.

5. I'm glad Denny has done a lot for ESU. I mean it's not winning foosball games but whatever.

6. I still believe he didn't mind that message on the scoreboard and the self righteousness of a certain ESU fan is why I keep bringing it up. You all ain't that perfect. So stop wagging those fingers like you are.
                        Last edited by IUPNation; 09-02-2018, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                          I could go on all day about the running up the score whine, but it can be summed up in one sentence:

If you don't like teams running up the score, the onus is on your guys to get better.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Yep.

Dr Evil ran up the score on IUP in 1999...danced on our field. Weeks later IUP paid his ass back in full.

That's what you do.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                              Oh my....somebody is very touchy today.

1. ESU has one regional title from over a decade ago that obviously is still being celebrated in the Poconos. Good for you. Ours is from last year. When was the last time ESU even made the playoffs?

2. I don't care that ESU took a pay game. If you knew it was a pay game, why are you all whining about an botched squib kick? You were being paid to take a beating.

3. I know I know...it was some kid who ran the message across the scoreboard that day. So you all claim. It was still done and I was there in person to see it. So yes I still hold a grudge about that but what really makes me mad is when ESU fans get all whiny like that when Denny has run up the score countless times since that 2000 year you like to reference. I'm sure Jimmy was in games tossing passes and padding those stats for that Harlon Hill trophy. Then he faced Grand Valley and got steam rolled.

4. I've never said I was some foosball expert. I did call the IUP fake punt against West Chester during the PSAC State Game last year. So I can't be too stupid...then again...I attended IUP so I must be pretty smart.

5. I'm glad Denny has done a lot for ESU. I mean it's not winning foosball games but whatever.

6. I still believe he didn't mind that message on the scoreboard and the self righteousness of a certain ESU fan is why I keep bringing it up. You all ain't that perfect. So stop wagging those fingers like you are.
                              Who is the ESU poster that complains about teams running up the score? I never once said anything. It is YOU that always brings up either the message board, or the running up the score in the weekly pick'ems.

Comment

Who is the ESU poster that complains about teams running up the score? I never once said anything. It is YOU that always brings up either the message board, or the running up the score in the weekly pick'ems.
                                WarriorVoice is whining Ferris made a botched squib kick. So what. They were paying you to be their cupcake. He has constantly made remarks of other teams running it up on ESU or wagging his finger and claiming IUP is Satan.

But since you had to poke the bear and get me going....lets take a walk down memory lane of the times ESU ran up the score since your stated year of 2000.

Beat Cheyney 52-8

Beat Cheyney 48-7

Beat Lenoir Rhyne 58-0
                                Beat Cheyney 69-20
                                Beat Mansfield 40-7

Beat Cheyney 55-0
                                Beat Mansfield 41-7

The Enchanted Magical 2005 Season
                                Beat Bentley 72-17
                                Beat Clarion 56-0
                                Beat Cheyney 40-3
                                Beat Mansfield 57-20

Manfield 61-7
                                Cheyney 48-7
                                Kutztown 56-16

Cheyney 42-6

Millersville 44-3

Pace 57-0
                                Millersville 65-14

Pace 56-14

Lock Haven 31-0
                                Millersville 62-14

Seton Hill 70-7
                                Millersville 62-14

Edinboro 56-12
                                Cheyney 69-7
                                Millersville 34-2

ESU's Overall Record is 479-333-19
                                They are 132-10 vs Cheyney and Mansfield
                                They are 347-323-19 vs everyone else incliding 6-12 vs THE Indiana University of Pennsylvania.

Just sayin.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X