Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

We went twice before Denny lobbied for the IUP Rule.

why has ESU Foosball been irrelevant for 40 years except for one fluke regional title?
    No titles, same as ESU...That's the bottom line.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Right. Same athletic success. Lol. That's a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Does that sound weird or is it just me?

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

If that's what you tell yourself to make you feel better about ESU's decades of mediocrity....go for it.

We've had one losing season since 1982. We have more PSAC titles. More regional titles and 2 NAtional Title Game Appearances.

I'll take our history over your sad one any day.

Comment

...and yet it's the largest state school in the Yinzerlands.

Somebody is just a tad cranky.

Comment

For Judas Iscariot's sake, please consider this thread to be Switzerland, and take your pointless wars elsewhere. I keep opening this thread to read about Husky ineptitude, and I end up talking to myself. .

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
                For Judas Iscariot's sake, please consider this thread to be Switzerland, and take your pointless wars elsewhere. I keep opening this thread to read about Husky ineptitude, and I end up talking to myself. .
                You must like the pain. One would think a diversion from it would be welcome.

...or you could just jump on the IUP bandwagon full time.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

You must like the pain. One would think a diversion from it would be welcome.

...or you could just jump on the IUP bandwagon full time.
                  I am not a masochist, but you surely are sadistic with your posts on a Husky thread. I am generally a pessimist, but I will give some hope to Husky faithful right now. The rest of you can leave at this time.

The D is holding it's own. They have never had a shut down D, so I think they are doing ok. They only lose 1 starter next year.

Bloom usually won games with the offense controlling the game and scoring points. The offense has some pieces missing or as Steeler fans know "A few bricks shy of the load". They will lose 2 wide receivers and 3 OL. It can be done.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Right. Same athletic success. Lol. That's a good one.
                    I kept it as simple as possible as I could for you..."No titles" is all it means, and it speaks for itself...You just have to concentrate on two small words...
                    Last edited by WarriorVoice; 10-06-2019, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

I kept it as simple as possible as I could for you..."No titles" is all it means, and it s peaks for itself...You just have to concentrate on two small words...
                      Can you read? This thread is about Husky ineptitude. I'll make it simple for you. GET OUT OF HERE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bart View Post

I am not a masochist, but you surely are sadistic with your posts on a Husky thread. I am generally a pessimist, but I will give some hope to Husky faithful right now. The rest of you can leave at this time.

The D is holding it's own. They have never had a shut down D, so I think they are doing ok. They only lose 1 starter next year.

Bloom usually won games with the offense controlling the game and scoring points. The offense has some pieces missing or as Steeler fans know "A few bricks shy of the load". They will lose 2 wide receivers and 3 OL. It can be done.
                        Good point Bart on what Bloom football is losing at the end of the season. Only 6 or 7 players done at the end of the year. They are relatively a very young team. They have some really good players waiting in the wings. A few tweaks to the offense they will become competitive. Defense will be ok with a little work with the defensive corners/safety's.

Comment

Can you read? This thread is about Husky ineptitude. I'll make it simple for you. GET OUT OF HERE.
                          Relax. Now that ESU will be playing real teams they will go back to being ESU ... and their posters will vanish as ususal.

Comment

I'm not celebrating Bloom's demise unlike many on here in 2005 when IUP was in shambles in Frank's last season.

I certainly don't remember any pity party for us either at any time and especially when we were getting screwed out of a playoff spot. Bloom isn't getting one from anyone else either.

The best thing you all can do is just forget the past for now and hope there is a staff house cleaning in the near future. Like IUP in 2011, you just need someone new...and probably more money. So write a check while you are at it. Your current coach is your The Lou Tepper. might be a nice guy with good intentions but that doesn't get you far in foosball.
                            Last edited by IUPNation; 10-06-2019, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Relax. Now that ESU will be playing real teams they will go back to being ESU ... and their posters will vanish as ususal.
                              How many posters do we have right now? Two? Three?

I don't get into the p*ssing match of program success because I know IUP and ESU are not built the same way, pointless to compare. But this is silly. You act like we all think the Warriors are gonna win the PSAC or something.

Comment

• It's obviously Paul Darragh's neanderthal offense that turned this thread into an ESU-IUP peter puller. There. On-topic and still adaptable

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X