Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    The receiver, number 0, for WVU is a stud.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Pitt and WVU are both really good. Will they get up like that every week? Probably not.

Both got beat up tonight. Could see a hangover for Pitt next week. The Vols will be out for revenge. Pitt laid it all out tonight.

Both teams played well enough to win tonight.

Wildest ending for Pitt since '87 when Billy Owens had the big Pick 6 to seal the win against PSU.

Incredible ending.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Holy Pitt

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP PSAC Fan View Post
    Pitt’s offense is deplorable. No rhythm at all.
    Been a fluke game. WVU caught some prayers. Pitt dropped some TDs.

Leave a comment:

• IUP PSAC Fan
    replied
    Pitt’s offense is deplorable. No rhythm at all.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Lol ... here wo go. S.O.P.

Same. Old. Pitt.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    WVU two fluke catches has changed whole game. What a half.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Live from Heinz Field (or, whatever the hell they call it now) ...

Pray for the police tonight. This place is insane. Gonna be some crap later and in the stands.

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Edinboro is 0-1 against North Dakota State, a 45-32 loss in the 1989 playoffs. Historically, Edinboro is 6-7 all-time versus teams that are now FBS and 7-9 all-time versus teams that are now FCS. 35-41-3 against schools now D3.
    Ship lost to ND State 18-6 in the second round of the 1981 playoffs. Score was tied 6-6 at halftime. They beat James Madison that year, 33-27, after Madison had already gone FCS. Lost to Madison the next year and of course do not play them these days. They beat JMU again in '83 and were 5-5 against them up to that time. For some reason, they decided to play them again in 1996 and took a pretty good beating. Haven't played them since. It was pretty much just large school and small school in those days — not so many divisions.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by PSAC Fan View Post
    AJ Simon (Bloom) and Quinn Zinobile (Clarion) both listed #1 on Albany Depth Chart vs Baylor.
    Zinobile is a beast. He was just stuck in D2 Siberia.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

When I see North Dakota State and James Madison playing these days, it blows my mind that Shippensburg was competitive with both in the early '80s.
    Edinboro is 0-1 against North Dakota State, a 45-32 loss in the 1989 playoffs. Historically, Edinboro is 6-7 all-time versus teams that are now FBS and 7-9 all-time versus teams that are now FCS. 35-41-3 against schools now D3.

Leave a comment:

• PSAC Fan
    replied
    AJ Simon (Bloom) and Quinn Zinobile (Clarion) both listed #1 on Albany Depth Chart vs Baylor.

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

I think I remember it frequently being played Thanksgiving weekend back in the 90s. I would much rather see a rivalry game (or some other intriguing non-conference game) any week than an FCS mercenary game. Unless of course its ND State beating a P5 team again haha.
    When I see North Dakota State and James Madison playing these days, it blows my mind that Shippensburg was competitive with both in the early '80s.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Purdue doesn’t usually generate much excitement and it’s a road game for The Nits.
    James Franklin taking a p!ss usually gets front page coverage in the Yinzerlands.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Pitt and Joe Pa both play tomorrow and for the first time in forever nobody in the Yinzerland media is talking about PSU.

Pitt best not F up its day in the sun.
    Purdue doesn’t usually generate much excitement and it’s a road game for The Nits.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X